-1-

[Mack]
School just finished and no one even looks my way. I laugh, loving it. I got to know the guys. They are in all my classes after lunch.

I want to go visit Dylan since I haven't seen him in months. I just moved here but that doesn't mean I've been with him before I moved. I miss him, and I also have to go visit the guys back home, I haven't seen them in forever and I miss them even more.

I get home and start with homework, finishing quickly, then go to the gym in town. I got in and started to train, beginning with swimming, then going to the weights and other stuff. After, I get home, shower and head to my office to finish some work.

I have businesses all over the world, even though I'm only 16 and Dylan doesn't know. I also lead something else but I gave half of it over to someone else that was part so we lead together.

It's not important right now. I just do the paper work and other stuff.

I go to bed around 11 and that's my routine for a day.

***
It's been a month now. Everyone fears me, and that Jake guy just tries to humiliate me and torture me, but he doesn't succeed. It's a miracle I haven't gotten into a fight this month. Usually I get into fights the 1st day.

But I'm not complaining. I am meeting my brother tomorrow in California. I am ahead in all my classes so I'm going to go have a vacation with my brother. He's been there the whole week, it's now Friday and I'm getting on a plane tomorrow morning. I'm driving through the night to the airport and then my brother is picking me up in Cali.

I can't wait. It's been months since I saw him.

***
My plane landed and Dylan forgot me. Typical. I got a cab to our families house and when I get there I'm gonna hit him over the head.

I got there and no one was home so I went in through the back. The house is right on the beach. I put my bag in my room, got a bikini on and went outside. I sat on one of the lawn lounge chairs and waited for Dylan.

I must've been laying there for 15 minutes when I heard people, guys, laughing.

I stood up and folded my arms across my chest. Dylan came with a group of guys, he and some of the others had surfboards under their arms. When Dylan saw me, or more like my expression, he went quiet and the other guys did too. There were 5 guys, excluding Dylan.

"Oh, hey sis, I was just about to come get you..." he trailed off when he saw my glare.

"I waited half an hour at the airport, got a cab and then another 15 minutes here." I shook my head and took deep breaths to try and calm myself down before I hurt my brother.

"What do you want for lunch?" I ask, in a calm voice.

The other guys just shrugged and I looked at Dylan. "How about sandwiches for lunch?"

I nod and go inside, telling all the guys to stay away from the kitchen or I will cut them.

I made a lot of sandwiches and took it out to them, putting it on the table, then went to get drinks.

I got back and saw them all eating hungrily. I sat down next to Dylan and he said, "Mack, these are some guys I met. That's Liam, Dean, Calvin, Mason and Aaron."

He pointed at each as he introduced them. Since they got here, I've noticed, Liam staring at me. And he still is. He hasn't taken his eyes off of me.

Liam had kinda short brown hair and it looks so soft and he looked so serious. His lips look so soft and pink. His nose is a little crooked, probably from being broken. His eyes were a warm brown color. He had a great body too, 6 pack abs, a v-line and his swimming trunks hung low on his hips. He had alot of muscles and tattoos, he was tan, and was the hottest one of all of them all. What am I saying? But it's true...