Chapter 5

Cassie's Pov
It's my first day of school and I'm super nervous. I talked Tamaki and Sebastian into letting me take Blurple with me to school. I also told Uncle that I wasn't going to wear that ugly yellow dress; if he wanted me to wear a uniform he would have to have a girl version of the boys uniform made for me. Otherwise, I am wearing whatever I want to wear to school, he didn't seem to mind. So today I decided to wear a pink high waisted skirt and a white button-up shirt with a little pink on it to match it, I also wore knee-high white socks and black flats. I left my hair down today because I didn't feel like putting it up. Not long after I finished getting ready for school, I hear a knock on the door. It's probably Sebastian because Tamaki would be jumping around outside my door. I walk over to my door and open it and like I thought, it was my Onii-chan.

"Are you ready Cassie? It's time to go to school here is some poky, there is more in your bag. Oh, here is your bag. Come on let's go Tamaki is in a hurry he has something to show us before school starts." Said Onii-chan I nodded my head in reply, as we head to the limo.

Time skip

Cassie's Pov
Once we arrived at the school, Tamaki took us straight to the club room. What is he planning in that strange head of his? He turns around and tells us to stay here; until he comes and gets us. Since we got to school four hours early today, I think that I'm going to take a nap. While I'm waiting on Tamaki because he is taking too long.

"Onii-chan, can I go to sleep? Tama-chan is taking too long and I'm sleepy." I asked

"Yes, you can Cassie. Wait, I hear the door opening." replied Onii-chan Me being scared of what is about to happen next, I hide behind my Onii-chan. When the door opens, rose petals come flying out. Once the rose petals stopped flying, I saw seven people. I only remember four of them besides Tamaki, I wonder who the others are.

"Surprise!" they all say in unison. I start to feel tears run down my face. So I hid my face behind Onii-chan. Not long after I hid my face, I heard everyone whispering.

"Cassie, what's wrong?" asked Tama-chan Then I heard everyone walk towards me and Onii-chan. That's when I turned and ran at full speed.

"Cassie!" Sebastian yells out of concern I ran as far away as I could from them. When I couldn't run anymore, I had stopped in front of a music room. I opened the door and no one was there, so I decided to go in and take a break for a bit.

Sebastian's Pov
I hope Cassie is okay, now I better explain to everyone why she ran off.

"Okay, so I know you all want to know what is going on and why Cassie ran off? There is a simple explanation for that." I said

"Well, what is it?" asked Kyoya with curiosity

"Well, you see Tamaki is a baka and forgot that Cassie will freak out when frightened out of nowhere and when she doesn't expect things." I replied back

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'm sorry, Seb. Do you think she will be mad at me for that?" Tamaki asked

"Yeah, you might be in trouble with this one. Then again you always got that ace in the hole that you can use at home."I replied back

"Ace in the hole?" questioned Haruhi

"Oh, It's a sibling secret." I answered

"Okay." said Haruhi

"Okay, now we need to look for her." said Tamaki

"You're right." replied the twins

"One thing first, where would she be to calm herself down?" asked Honey-senpai They all looked at me for the answer.

Who Am I Really?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara