Chapter 1

I was walking around the park, when I saw one of the reasons why I won't talk. Good thing I'm wearing my disguise today, but I really need to let my big brother know. So he can tell Mike and then Mike could move me and big brother. Big brother really hopes that someday, I will talk again. Ever since I stopped talking my brother has been treating me like I'm fragile. It makes me mad that he does that, but he loves me and I need to get use to it. I start to head home, when my phone starts to ring. *ring* *ring* It's my brother calling me by video, I mouth words so he can talk to me because I can't sign and hold my phone.

"Hello onii-chan." I said.

"Where are you?" asked my brother.

"I'm at the park." I answered.

"Ok I'm on my way." he said

"No you can't." I said

"Why can't I?" he asked

"You can't because our father is here." I replied

"Ok fine I won't come, but you need to hurry up and get home. We need to pack and get the hell out of here. Mike said he was going to move us today and now I know why." He said

"Ok I'm on my way." I said

"Ok bye Cassie." He said

" Bye." I said *Beep*

Time skip

I get home and see my brother and Mike is standing by his suitcase and carry on. He looks like he is scared, he looks up and sees I'm here.

"Cassie I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" asked Mike

"Bad." I replied

"Ok I'm moving you and your brother to Japan. You guys will be living with your uncle Yuzuru and his son Tamaki."  said Mike

"What is the good news?" I asked

"The good news is that your father won't be able to find you because instead of you being poor like the last couple times he found you. You will be living in a huge mansion and you will be going to the school that your uncle owns. Sebastian, you know what to do." replied Mike (Sebastian is Cassie's brother's name)

"Yes sir. Cassie give me your cell phone please." said Sebastian I hand him my cell phone, he turns them off and breaks them. After he breaks them he hands them to Mike.

"Ok, here is your tickets. Now hurry up and get to the airport, so you can get to Japan before your father gets you." said Mike

"Cassie I have already packed your bags because you took so long to get here." said Sebastian

"Ok" I said We get in the car and and head to the airport. When we get to the airport, we gave the lady our tickets and then we got on the plane.

"Hey Cassie are you ok?" asked Sebastian

"Yes Onii-chan" I replied (Onii-chan means brother in japanese for those that didn't know)

"Ok You should get some sleep before we get there because from what I remember our cousin is crazy and annoying." said Sebastian I nod my head in agreement. I then pull out my headphone and listen to music as I fall asleep.(she has an iPod.)

Time skip

I woke up and my brother shaking me and when he noticed that I was awake, he started talking to me.

"Hey Cassie. Wake up please we are in Japan now and we got to go find the limo driver to take us to our uncle's house. Oh and by the way our last name is Suoh. Oh and you don't have to dress as a boy anymore but if you want too, you will need a boy's name." said Sebastian. I got out of my seat, grabbed my carry on and followed my brother off the plane to get our suitcases. Once we got our suitcases, we looked for the sign that says Suoh. we finally found the sign that said Suoh. It was huge and decorative with Suoh in big dark letters.

"Hello are you supposed to go to the Suoh house?" said the old guy

"Yes are you suppose to take us there?" said Sebastian

"Yes young master, Come follow me please, I was told to take you to the house. So you can meet the master and the young master." said the old guy. We followed him to a limo and he opened the door for me and my brother. My brother gesture for me to get in the limo first. Once my brother and I was in the limo, the man shut the door.

Time skip

I was looking at my journal, when my brother poked me. I looked up at him and he pointed out the window. So I looked out the window and saw a huge mansion. It looked amazing, the mansion was a blue and purple color and it was very different from all the other mansions in the neighborhood. Before I knew it, I could see the front door and at the front door there were like twenty people. Out of those twenty people was my uncle and the rest were servants. Apparently my cousin was too busy to meet us or he is probably at school.

"Hello it's been so long since the last time I saw you guys. Sorry that my son isn't here to see you. He had school today and he also is in a club, that he won't stop hanging out with." said uncle

"Isn't that a good thing, he has friends and he is not being lazy and hiding in his room like most boys." said Sebastian

"I guess, but he is the heir to the Suoh company. If his grandmother wants him to be the heir, but it is possible for him not to be the heir. There are two more heirs in the family." said uncle

"Who are the other to heirs?" asked Sebastian I look at my brother like he was an idiot, that's when I poked him. He looked at me very confused, he is so hopeless Good thing he gots me.

"He is talking about us, you idiot." I replied

"We are the other heirs. how is that possible?" asked Sebastian

"You guys have and will always be a part of the Suoh family." said uncle

"But I thought the heir has to be a male." said Sebastian

"No the heir can be anyone in the family. Most families only have sons and they don't trust their daughters to be responsible. So for all we know our heir could be our darling little Cassie." said uncle

"But I don't want that responsibility because for all we know I could be on the run forever. If they don't catch my father and put him in jail, then I can't do anything that will draw attention to me." said Cassie

"Oh your dad is still trying to kill you." said Uncle

"Wait you can read lips and sign language?" asked Sebastian

"Yes, we were told that had to learn sign language and read lips in order to help hide you guys we had to be able to communicate with Cassie." said Uncle Looks like I'm causing more trouble by being here. I wish that I wasn't always causing trouble for everyone.

"Why don't we go inside and show you around." said Uncle We follow him in and start to walk around the house.

Time skip

"Here is your room Cassie." said Uncle

"Thank you Uncle." said Cassie

"If you want to see your cousin, I can always make him come home now or I could have him show you and your brother around the school because school is over." said Uncle

"Ok maybe after I finish unpacking my stuff and take a shower." said Cassie

"Ok. Just let me know and I will let him know that you want him to show you around the school today or tomorrow. Oh and before I leave here is your new cell phone and your brother's room is down the hall, about four rooms down. Oh and before I forget to tell you, your cell phone has mine and your cousin's number in it and your brother's number." said Uncle. Once he left my room, I decided to go check on my brother before I start to unpack my suitcase. Once I got to my brother's room, I started to have second thought about bothering him. But he is my brother and i'm worried about him, so I decide to check on him.*knock, knock*

"Yes, who's there?" Said Sebastian I kick the door mad because I can't answer him.

"Oh, i'm sorry Cassie. I forgot that it could have been you and that you don't talk." Sebastian apologized I glared at him, not believing a word he says because I have been like this for two years now. we have been on the run since I was thirteen, I stopped talking when I turned thirteen. My past wasn't very good, but I'm not going to let that stop me. No one should know about it either. I'm scared that I'm not going to fit in, I always get bullied at every school I go to.