13 || Second Chance

-Englands POV-

It has been years since (y/n) died. Everyone started getting back to their normal lives. I'm still sad that she left us but I still believe her words that she will come back.

It was also another world meeting where everyone comes. Hoping for the best I walked into the large room and took my seat.

I try to focus on Germany talks and lectures about global warming. Until...

Knock Knock

"Come in," Germany said with an irritated voice. As the door opened revealed a small child in a white dress.

"I don't know where I am or who am I but can you please help me?" Her voice was like an angel but her features are what surprised me.

Bright (e/c) eyes, and (h/c) hair, it can't be. Without a second thought, I dashed towards her and gave her a big hug.

"I knew you would come back!" I looked at her with teary eyes.

She smiled 'oh, I missed her sweet smile.'

She held my left cheek "seems that we have met before."

I noticed a silver bracelet on her wrist. "May I see your wrist?"

I asked politely, she nodded and let me look at it.

"(Y/n), representation of Earth..." The two things that either want me to be happy or shocked is that she is (y/n) and the representation of Earth.

I hugged her again "we have so much to catch up but I will give you time."

She patted my back comfortably.

A low grunt came from behind me. "England, is she (y/n)?" I smiled brightly and pushed her in front of me to show everyone.

"We welcome (y/n) as the representation of Earth!"

"WHAT!?" Everyone screamed shock or happiness.

I laughed and picked up (y/n) to my seat as she sat on my lap.

America ran up to me "(y/n)! It's really you!?" She nodded laughing at America's hyper personality.

She spoke up to the huge crowd "it seems that my name is (y/n) and the representation of Earth. I hope to get to know you all!"

I looked down at her still shocked that she is alive but now can live for a long time.

"Does that mean you're a rank higher than us?" I muttered to myself.

She looked up at me "I'm your boss now?"

"Technically yes" Germany spoke.

-your POV-

'Wow, I'm Earth! It seems a lot of these people know me but they act like I came back from the dead. At least I can be with them.'

I looked up at England and smiled. "I'm home, big brother."

END

Sorry guys, I lost interest in this story. So the plot is jumbled up but I hope you enjoyed it.