2 || New Life and People

.

(Previously)

"I have to go to a meeting and you're going to come with me." Arthur smiled reassuringly but I can see a hint of worry. 'What is wrong' I wondered.

-------------

TIME SKIP
-YOUR POV-

Arthur drove me to a strangely large building. Before we went inside there was a sign saying 'United Nations'.

Not that I know what it meant but it was outrageously loud inside the building.

"I'm the Hero!"
"Ve~ pasta!"
"ITALY! Stop that!"
"Honhonhonhon~"
"Itary please sit down."
"Kesesesesesese, I am the AWESOME Prussia!"
"Who are you?"
"I'm Canada..."
"Western countries are so immature."
"Who wants to become one with me, da?"

I hid behind Arthur while covering my ears. He patted my head reassuringly.

"SHUT UP BLOODY WANKERS!" All the voices stopped. I looked around and everyone was looking at me.

"This is (y/n) and I'm taking care of this child for the time being. Say "hello" (y/n)."

I shifted beside England holding his pants clothing. "Hi...My name is (y/n)."

I looked around at every unique person, even the slightly transparent one.

Someone with light brown hair and auburn eyes with a strange curl on his left side of his head.

He picked me up gently and smiled "Ve~ your quite the bella bambina! My name is Feliciano Vargas or Feli!"

I felt tingly in my stomach but Feli put me down right away.
(Bella- beautiful, Bambina- (girl) baby/child)

I soon met eyes of cold blue, the man scared me. "Ve~ Germany don't scare the bambina."

He sighed as he put his hand through his golden hair. "My name is Ludwig Beilschmidt." Then he walked away with Feliciano.

I just watched the two go back to their seats before talking.

A dressed figure went up to me and bowed slightly. "Konnichiwa, my name is Kiku Honda."
(Konnichiwa- hello in Japanese)

He turned around and sat in a seat. Very polite but doesn't talk a lot.

"Nice to meet you dudette! I'm Alfred F. Jones! Also known as the Hero!" His loud voice was frightening that I hid behind Arthur.

"You stupid git, you scared poor (y/n)." Arthur picked me up and rubbed circles on my back.

"Sorry dude, if you need help ask the hero!" Then he left which I was slightly relieved.

Two people walked over to me. One had girlish golden locks and one with white hair and red eyes.

"Kesesesese my name is the awesome Gilbert, frau." Then he pointed to a yellow bird on his shoulder
(Frau- girl (German)