Let's Start This Over.

Niall had been sitting in his bed in shock for the psat 2 hours; what had just happened?

On one hand, his boyfriend had just come at a random time, and on the other hand, a person who he swore that he would always hate, just admitted to liking him. Niall's head hurt from all the thinking he had done that day, it had hurt him just to watch Zayn walk out of the door, and had confused him when Harry had said the things that he said.

Why oh why, out of all people, had this happened to him. Niall sighed to himself, grasping his phone in his hand, not knowing what he was doing. All of a sudden, Zayn's voice came on the phone, "Hullo?"

Niall froze in spot, what was he doing? "Uh, erm, Zayn?" He questioned, not wanting to disturb the other man.

"What do ya want," Zayn said groggily, Niall could hear the boy move around his bed, probably to find a comfortable spot.

"Just, to say I'm sorry, alright?" Niall hated being weak. He hated showing that he could be submissive, because he was always in control. He was always the upper hand, never the less powerful.

He heard Zayn's laugh on the other side, like music to his ears -then it felt like a slap to the face. "What, you think a sorry's going to make it all better? Ha, this "love" thing was all a joke. I'll never love a fag like you!" and with that, the phone line was dead.

Niall cradled his head into his arms, not wanting to feel, not wanting to live. His heart hurt so much, but he knew he had to be strong for himself.

He picked himself up off the floor, and walked out of his room. Shouting his mom a quick goodbye, he left the house.

His tears blocked his vision, his strong persona broke, and maybe, something inside him broke as well. He knew that once he left that house, he was no longer Niall. He wasn't that play doll people could throw around, he was finished being a toy.

------------------------------------

"There, are you happy now?" Zayn questioned Harry, glaring at him and seething each word through his teeth. Harry smirked, then chuckled, "thank you Zaynie-kins!" and with a quick peck on the cheek, Harry went out to retrieve Niall's broken heart.

-----

I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER BUT ITS ALL I HAVE THANKS YOU GUYS.

4 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS PLEASE AND THANK YOU X