Chapter 2

Angel's POV

It is so hard to tell Promise this. I'm not sure why though.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL M?!?!" she begs.

"Jayy..... Jayy likes you!!!!"

"OMG, SHUT UP!"

"I'm dead serious."

And with that, she faints.

Fangirl much?

I quickly run downstairs.

"Uhh. Guys. Yeah, uh, Promise passed out..." I sau rubbing the back of my neck. Ronnie's gonna kill me.

"WHAT?! Is she okay? What happened? Is she okay?"

"I told her something and she passed out."

Jayy looks at me confused, then when his eyes get big and a worried expression rushes onto his face, I know I have 5 seconds to run if I want to live. So I grab Ronnie and run to Promise's room, shutting and locking her door.

"Okay. Why are we running and what happened?"

"Whale, we are running because I had 5 seconds before Jayy would kill me, and she passed out after I told her something."

"Okay."

Just then Jayy knocks on the door.

"Angel, I need to talk to you!"

"As long as you promise not to kill me!!"

"Fine. Now we need to talk."

Jayy's POV

*Flashback from about 3 minjtes ago*

I saw Angel come downstairs and said that she told Promise something ajd that Promise then passed out.

Hmm, what could Angel have told h-ER! OMG SHE DID NOT TELL PROMISE I LIKED HER! My eyes grew wide and worry rushed through my veins. She had 5 seconds to run. So she grabbed Ronnie, and RAN.

*End of flashback*

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT TELL PROMISE!!!"

She doesn't answer.

"**DARN IT ALL! Angel! I knew this would happen! Why'd ya do it? Why the **heck would you do that?"

"She has a right to know Jayy! And if you weren't so **darn blind, yu woukd se that she likes you back!"

"Wait whaatttt??"

"Yeah you dumb **butt!"

"Oh *crap! Tell Ronnie and everyone I had to go for a bit."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Be careful Jayy!"

"I will." I say kissing her head.

Well this day got interesting.