Chapter 1

Promise's POV

"RONNIE!!! WE'RE OUT OF PANCAKE MIX!!!"

"NOOOO!!!! I'LL GO OUT LATER AND GET SOME! WHAT ARE WE HAVING FOR BREAKFAST?!"

"Can we have French Toast?"

"Only you would ask the question Rowan. But sure. RONNIE! DO YOU WANT FRENCH TOAST?!"

"SURE!"

This was a good morning in the Radke house. Ronnie, Rowan, and I all lived together, and our parents didn't really care. I'm glad that I live with Ronnie, because I get to hang out with the BEST bands in the world! My favorites, and Ronnie's usual guests, Black Veil Brides and Blood on the Dancefloor. BOTDF came over more often than BVB, which didn't bother me because I coukd hang out with Angel and Jayy. Jayy.... he so cute. (Totally gushes over Jayy in her mind.) Yeah, its true. I had a crush on my bestfriends brother. Angel Monroe was my best friend and her twin brother Jayy, was just hot. It didn't weird her out because she likes my twin, Rowan, and that doesn't weird me out.

After we eat our breakfast, Ronnie tells me that BOTDF is coming over.

"Is Angel coming too?!"

"Uh, Yeah! Why wouldn't she?! She's Jayy's sister silly!!"

"Omg, she is?!" I say sarcastically.

"Wow! You are so funny." he remarks.

"So BOTDF and Angel are coming over?" Rowan says, trying to process all of this.

"Yeah. We are going on Warped together, SO we need to go over stuff."

"Okay!!! Well, I'll go get ready." I say.

When I reach my room and do a happy dance. I LOVED it when Jayy and Angel came over!!!

Rowan's POV

Yesh! Angel's coming over! I admit it. I like her, but there's no way she likes me. She sees me as a brother. It woukd be weird telling her I like her, because she's also my sister's bestfriend. Gahh! Why was this so hard?!

"Ronnie. I'm going to my room. Tell me when all the peobles get here."

"Ok. See you in a bit then?.... I don't really know how to answer that.."

"Haha! Its okay!"

I walk up to my room and begin writing a song. I wanted Angel to know, but I'm too nervous to tell her, and singing things is more effective. (The song he's writing is an actual song. Ita Iris by SWS. i'd write a song, but its REALLY hard for me,)

"I'd give up forever to touch you

cuz I know that you feel me somehow

you're closest to heaven, that I'll ever be

and I don't want to go home right now

cuz all I can taste is this moment

and I'll I can breathe is your life

sooner or later is over

I just don't want to miss you tonight

and I don't want the world to see me

cuz I don't think that they'd understand

when everythings meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am,"

Sounds good so far.

"ROWAN, PROMISE!!!! THEY'RE HERE!!"

I run down the stairs screaming, "MAKE WAY FOR JESUS!"

"Rowan, why are you talking about my middle name?"

"Not you Dahvie!!!" I say rolling my eyes.

Some people.

Promise's POV

"ROWAN, PROMISE!!!! THEY'RE HERE!!!"

I walk out of my room and almost get run over by Rowan.

"MAKE ROOM FOR JESUS!!" Rowan yells.

"Rowan, why are you talking about my middle name?" Dahvie says bluntly.

Oh Dahvie.

Dahvie Jesus Torres. Yes, his middle name is Jesus, and I love him for that. Its such a cool middle name!!!!!

"Hey! What about me?" I hear Jayy complain.

"Hey Jayy! Hey Angel."

"Hi." they say in unison.

I got an amazing idea. Hehehe.

I go back into my room and climb out the window. Then I run out front and open the door quickly and quietly, so no one knows. While everyone is in the living room, I tip toe behind them, so I'm about 8 feet away. And run screaming, "MAKE WAY FOR THE REAL JESUS!" as I tackle Jayy.

"Ahh!" everyone screams as they try to run away.

I get off of Jayy and fall to the floor, laughing uncontrolably.

"I hate you." Jayy says glaring at me.

"I love you too!" I say hugging him.

"Hey Promise!"

"Hey Angel! Wanna go do girl stuff upstairs in my room?"

"Sure, we also need to talk."

"Oh great." I think. -_-

We walk up to my room and I shut my door.

"Okay. So what did you need to tell me?"

"Its about Jayy."

"Yeah and.."

"Okay. So Jayy........"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha! CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'll update right after I publish this part. Lylas Madi! This is all for you. (She like BOTDF, A LOT)