Classes Begin Today!!!!

Okay new Peeps!!!

$@#$!##@

Name: Megumi Yamashita Michiyo

age: 19

Looks: peach hair, red eyes

Personality: nice, childish in a way, calm when needed intelligent, silent

family: the Michiyos (dead)

Status: Celestial royal pure blood

Played by: shironoyuukihime

~'~

Name: Kin Toshiko

age: 20

Looks: Icey blue hair, gold eyes

Personality: Calm, Emotionless, Clever, Elegant, Fair, hardworking, Independent, Intelligent, Observant

Family: Dead

Status: Werewolf

Played by: Spookykitty666

~!~!@!@~$

Nimra's P.O.V

      I sighed and lefted the room, Simra was to busy talking to Kairi to notice me leave the dorms. Man I'm so bored, theres like nothing to do. Next thing I know I'm on the ground with someone on me, I looked and saw a girl about 19, peach colored hair and red eyes.

              "I'm so sorry." She said.

               "Its alright, I wasn't really watching were I was going either." I grinned, she nodded.

                "My names Nimra Kuran." I said holding out my hand.

                "Megumi Yamashita Michiyo." She said grinning and shook my hand.

               "Long name there." I giggled, she nodded.

            "Um, do you know were the Night Dorms are." She asked me, I grinned happily.

             "I just cam from there. Your in Night class too." I said, she nodded happily.

          "Want take a walk?" I asked, she nodded, and we walked off.

*** Time skip***

            "Well we should go to back, its almost time for class." I sighed.

              "Okay lets go." Megumi said, we hooked arms and skipped away laughing. We got back in no time, Simra looked at me and waved.

                "Come met my sister." I said to Megumi, she nodded and we walked over to her.

              "Simra this Megumi, Megumi this is Simra." I said cheerfully, they both nodded. Weridos, I thought shaking my head.

               "Come its time to go to class." Kairi said walking up to us, we nodded.

                  "We have another new student in Night class, I heard she has a Witch guarding her." Simra said.

                 "Yea and I know why she has a Witch protecting her." Kairi snarled, we stared at her.

                "why?" I asked.

                "Because she is a hio. Her name is Kiriki hio, she's That woman's sister." Kairi growled, Simra looked at her friend with sadness.  We arrived to class to see a really HOT dude, he looked about the age 20 and he had icy blue hair, plus really cool gold eyes.

                "Take a seat, I'm your new teacher, My name is Kin Toshiko. I accept no Foolishness while in class, do you understand." He said, his eyes narrowed watching, no observing us. We took our sits and he began the today's lesson.

                 "Is it just me or did we die and go to heaven." Megumi whispered watching our teacher, I nodded.

                 "He can beat Aidou in looks." I sighed, Aidou heard me say that and sulked.

              "What wrong with you?" Kairi asked him.

              "My lovely Nimra thinks he's hotter than me." Aidou said, Kairi snorted.

               "Damn right his hotter than you." She said making Aidou sulk even worst. Then all of a sudden the door opened and two girls walked in. Kairi stiffened and watched the silver haired girl.

                 "Your late." Mr. Toshiko said, the blond haired girl bowed.

                 "Sorry, sir. But I was just showing my charge around." The blond said. Charge?? Oh, she must be the witch guarding the hio.

                  "Well don't be late again." He said, she nodded.

                    "Introduce yourself." He said, they nodded.

                  "My name is Asoka Cross, at your service." The blond smiled.

                   "My name is Kiriki hio." The hio said shyly. WAIT A SECOND!!!! We watched Kiriki shocked, she's SHY!?!?

                  "Hold on, no way your related to that Bitch!!" Kairi yelled slamming her hands against against the table.

                     "Your way to shy and nice." She finished, Kiriki nodded.

                       "Its true I am related to her, I'm her sister and I don't like the things she has done." Kiriki said shaking her head sadly, Kairi sat down watching her with narrowed eyes.

                      "Please take a sit." Mr. Toshiko said, they nodded and took a sit in the back.

                       "Anyways back to the subject on hand before we got interrupted." Mr. Toshiko said, and continued with the lesson. Hmm, what a interesting day, oh well lets just continue staring at the hot........ Learning, yea learning from the hot..... the teacher.

                            "He is so hot." Megumi sighed hearts started to show in her eyes, I nodded.

                      "But I'm hot too!!" Aidou whinnied trying to get my attention, but i ignored him in favor of drooling over the teacher... I mean learning.

@#$!@$#%#@$!@#$@#

I hope you liked it!!! Please Vote, Comment, And FAN!!! BYE!!!!!!!