We're Coming to Kill You!!

Simra's P.O.V

We stood outside of the Academy, I see that they fixed up the place. "Hm, sister how are we going to destroy them if there so many Human around." Nimra asked facing me, hm good point. "I know, we will join them, get them to trust us and then kill them." I said smiling, Nimra nodded and then together arm in arm we skipped to the Headmasters office. Everyone looked at us when we went by, but we didn't care. I felt a glare so I turned and looked to see a sliver haired boy glaring at me. I nugged Nimra, she looked at were I was looking and spotted the boy. He started walking up to us, "Who are you and what are you doing here." He said still glaring, we smirked. "Were sighing up for the  Night class." We said at the same time, He looked at us with pure hatered. "So your Vampires." He said in a low voice, We smirked even more. "Yes. Would you be so kind and show us to the Headmaster." We said once more together. He looked at us, then nodded. "The headmaster is in the Night class drom right now so follow me there." He told us. So we followed him, when we reached there he kept going straight into the droms. People truned and faced us, "Zero who do you have with you." A man said, A couple of others looked at us. "And why are they vampires." A boy said, We both smirked. "Because we came to join the Night class is that a Shame." We said once again together. "Kaname." The man said, A boy looked up. "Sure you may join but whats your names." Kaname asked. We smirked, "I'm Simra." I said, "I'm Nimra."My sister said and then we hooked arms and lifted one leg, "And we are they Kuran Twins!!!" We said together, everyone looked at us in disbleif,  "Your lieing." A Girl yelled, We smirked even wrost. "Nope we are not even ask Kaname and Yuki!!" We said once more, Yuki looked more shocked than anything. "I thought Uncle Rido Killed you two." Kaname said to us, we laughed. "Why would Father ever want to hurt us." We said still laughing. "He said Uncle not father!!"  Yuki yelled at us, which made us laugh more. "No uncle Rido is our Father. He raised us, so he is our Father." We stated very clamly. Everyone looked at us, "Then why are you here unless you want us dead." Said the boy who showed us here, We smirked. "Maybe, Maybe Not." We said. They looked at us un sure we justed smirked more. "Anyways, whos going to show us to our room." We said Smiling sweetly. A blonde boy stands up, "If you will follow me to your room." He said leading us to a room, we walked in thanking he nodded and head down stairs, " We're here to kill you." I whispered knowing he didn't hear. Nimra busted out laughing I joined her, They Don't know. They are Idoits, We will have fun killing every last one of them. All that was heard was our laughter, then we got aroung for bed. Laying down I thought about whats going to happen the next day, probly something fun, then I drifted of alseep.

=============================================================================Hope you like it!!!! Please Vote Or Comment!!! Peace out!