The Turning Point:Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Grandma's House

After living with 'Voldemort' I went to live with my grandmother again. At first she was sympathetic to me and tried to help me feel better. About a month goes by, she begins getting very mean and very rude.

Each day, she would comment about me being fat even though I was only 20 lbs overweight and that I would never make it in life. She always made a point to bring us down.

The house was always cluttered and the dishes were never fully cleaned. the food at the house always needed to be checked due to her keeping food past expiration date.

Each day was different than the other. sometimes grandma would be kind other times not so much. My grandmother has a 'thing' for the men in the family and not the woman. When it went between Ben and I or my uncle and my mother the boy always won.

When my uncle ruined his marriage, she let him move into our house. This would not have been an issue had we had another room. My uncle ended up actually taking my brother's room an forcing my brother to stay in the living room. My uncle tended to think he ruled the house and he did. Anything he wanted he got unlike the rest of us.

One day my grandmother got angry and attempted to hit me with a bed post. Luckily she did not hit me because I instead of hitting her ripped down a door from its frame. I know this sounds very bad but through the years from 6 up I learned martial arts and had a tad more strength than the average female.

Due to her alway bringing us down it took a while for my mother to leave.