The Turning Point: Chapter Three

Chapter Three: 'Voldemort'

My mother, brother, and I went to live with my mother'a boyfriend. I wouldn't learn until later that the reason my father did what he did was because of my mother cheating on him with 'Voldemort.' We moved into an apartment back in Kettering. Things were good for awhile. 'Voldemort' seemed like a nice guy. He would play games with my brother and I.

A year goes by and my mother decides to move into a house with him. The house was beautiful. I had the upstairs to myself, it was equipped with a large room and a walk in closet around the size of another bedroom.

Two months roll around and things start to change. He gave my mom enough pills everyday to cause her to be in a comatose like state. Problems started small.

It began when he would force my brother and I to sit in the room as he would watch porn and child porn. He then began to masterbate as we were in the room. Next he would bring our comatose mother in the same room in front of us an force us to watch him have sex with her. At the age of nine I was scared to disobey him.

Then he started to feel up on me Each night. He would even force me to straddle him as he rocked back and forth. Next he offered me 400 dollars to masterbate on camera for him. I declined.

'Voldemort' brought in other high school women and had sex in the bed while my mother slept. Then he would have her go and touch my brother whom is only 4 years old. It enraged me.

I began to fight him. In the beginning of my rebellion he thought I was playing and taught me things he knew. Even this became bad, he started to desensitize me by touching my labia and clit as well as other means that I do not wish to recount.

In order to make me calm and less likely to rebel against him he made me smoke marijuana. He then would force me to sit on his lap as he watched porn and would grid against me and force me to continue watching.

At night I began to hide in my room. The room was not even safe from him. I did not have a lock let alone a door, he made sure to it. I made my own area behind dressers to hide though the space was too small to sleep.

Some nights I would wake up to him. He would have my mother have sex with him right next to my bed. those were the good nights.

'Voldemort' threatened me that if I told my mother he would get me pregnant and if I screamed he would do worse. He even tried rape though never successful.

A year goes by like this and my sister is born. Because of my mother'a comatose state and 'Voldemort's' rage I would put my baby sister in her high chair and walk my brother to his school every morning.

'Voldemort' even threw me over gates and hit me on more than one occasion. One such occasion I attempted to give my sister a shower and the water was too hot and I moved my sister away from the heat and let it hit me. My sister cried and in came 'Voldemort', he looked at my sister and even though she was unharmed he threw me out and over a gate cutting up my arms and body.

At this time admit to cutting my thighs but I do not find that an acceptable coping skill anymore.

I then built a rope out of beds sheets and blankets anchoring it to the heaviest dresser I could find. I tested the rope by scaling my stairs. When I realized that it was strong enough to hold my weight I used it from time to time to escape my house at night and run away. I always returned before daybreak.

Though there is more to this story I do not wish to account it. Later on my mother and I both called my grandmother and moved away.