Chapter Eleven: New life

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
NEW LIFE
Third Person POV:

" HE'S DOING WHAT!?"

As soon as those three words left Mingyu's best friends mouth he knew, he fucked up.

"He's gonna be moving in with us, I already order the moving truck and everything!! ISNT THAT GREAT?!!!"

"GREAT? WE CAN BARELY AFFORD THE TWO OF US HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO AFFORD THREE!!!"

"Umm.. excuse me.." Wonwoo tried to step in and say something but Seungkwan continued to rant louder over him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT MINGYU HOW DARE YOU!! THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE DISCUSSED WITH ME FIRST NOT JUST ORDER SHIT WITHOUT TELLING ME!"

"I haven't said yes though.." Wonwoo continued to attempt to get his word in.

"IM REALLY PISSED UGH! YOU COCK SUCKER UGHH!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW MINGYU!"

"If I do though I can pay for myself, I have two jobs one at home and one a grocery store and I'm sure they can relocate me.. so I can cover rent and pay for food.." Wonwoo finally was able to get the words out.

At that moment Seungkwan looked up at him tears in his eyes.

"Are you an angel?" He said, wiping his tears from his eyes.

"Okay my children here's the plan, Mingyu Ima kick your lazy ass out of the house and then me and Wonwoo are gonna be besties because he ACTUALLY HAS A FUCKING BRAIN UNLIKE YOU!!!"

Just when Wonwoo thought Seungkwan was done yelling he started again.

"HOW IS THAT YOU AND I HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR THREE YEARS AND NOT ONCE HAVE I HEARD YOU SAY SOMETHING SO RESPONSIBLE LIKE THAT! JUST FOR THAT YOU SHOULD PAY MORE RENT THAN WONWOO BECAUSE HES A SMOL CHILD WORKING HIS ASS OFF YOU ASSWIPE!!"

Wonwoo innocently looked back and forth like a puppy between Seungkwan and Mingyu.

Finally Mingyu spoke up, "that's a great idea Seungkwan I should have thought of that myself.. thank you!"

At this point Seungkwan and Wonwoo were looking at Mingyu like he was crazy.

"Your kidding right?"

"No I'm completely fine with that. NOW LETS START PACKING MY BABY BOY UP!"

-
Hello there old FREN 💘