Chapter Seven: Road Trip¿

Chapter Seven:
Road Trip:
Third Person POV:

Mingyu took out his phone quickly when realizing it would be very awkward if he just showed up at this guy Wonwoo's house by himself saying ' ILL BE YOUR FRIEND' like sure you weirdo.

Once Mingyu figured this out he thought about bringing his friend Seungkwan with him, knowing him he'd make sure things were never awkward and maybe he'd even find someone for himself.

Right away Mingyu started dialing Seungkwan's number.

Ring.....
Ring.....
Ring...
Ring..
Ring.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MINGYU!!!"

"Oh sorry, I just wanted to ask you for a favor..."

"AT 4AM WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN UP!!!!!"

"I don't know.. I've just been up thinking."

"UGH whatever. What do you want?"

"Wanna go on a road trip with me to Seoul?"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"Whatever let's talk about it in the morning, AT LIKE 3PM I need my beauty rest."

And with that Seungkwan hung up on Mingyu leaving him tired and confused.
-
The next day:
TEXTS:

Mingyu swore to himself a few times before taking out his laptop and searching up some good hotels to stay in, in Seoul

"Damn, you Boo Seungkwan."
-

Later on that day:

Mingyu began to pack his bag for the next night... he should probably tell the guy Wonwoo that his present will arrive in two days.

So he's at least somewhat prepared for his arrival. Mingyu took out his phone and began typing.

And with that Mingyu shut his phone off and went to bed

-

I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER SO LIKE HERES A FLUFFY SASSY SHORT UPDATE!

-매디슨 💀💕