MY CONCERT

Hello

My concert was two days ago and I'm still sh00k. Like, their voices are so much more high pitched in real life than in video, and in video it gets lower. I didn't really meet parx, but I bought these chocolates and a frozen themed recorder, and AWSTEN TOOK THEM AS HE WAS LEAVING. He was about to cross the street and I yelled "Awsten!" And he turned around and reached out, grabbed the stuff and said 'A recorder!' And smiled and left and I swear I've never been happier. I'm already reminiscing even though it was only two days ago. I also saw Ciara multiple times and she's even prettier irl. Otto was wearing his daddy shirt, and his voice is the cutest thing ever I swear. Awsten also said in the beginning of the show, he was reading a note and said " 'Listen here sweaty, you better play pink or-' No I'm not playing it now cause you called me sweaty!" I love him so much, I almost cried. THERE WAS SO MUCH CROWD SURFING OH MY LORD. Too close to touch was also really good, but I got there in the middle of the their set so I didn't get to see it all. But I'm pretty sure my friend and I were the youngest there, everyone was like 16-25. It was really good though. THE BEST PART THOUGH? MY DAD CAUGHT ONE OF GEOFF'S PICK AND GAVE IT TO ME AHHHHH.

 THE BEST PART THOUGH? MY DAD CAUGHT ONE OF GEOFF'S PICK AND GAVE IT TO ME AHHHHH