Otto: midnight swims

"Ottoooooooooooooo" You whined hanging out the couch. You were bored out of your mind, and nothing seemed fun to do.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Your boyfriend Otto chuckled dragging out the "a" as you did.

"I'm bored." You said bluntly.

"Well, what do you wanna do?"

"That's the problem." You whined, purposely falling off the couch and on the floor. Otto laughed and came over, putting out a hand to help you up.

"Well, I have an idea." He walked in to your guys room and locked the door so you couldn't get in. When he came out, he was wearing swim shorts and a shirt, with flip flops and holding one of your bathing suits.

"No way, I am not going swimming. It's almost 10pm."

"C'mon Y/N, it's be fun!" He exclaimed wrapping you in a hug. You quickly snatch the bathing suit out of his hand and walked in to the room.

"If I get sick I'm blaming you." You said, squinting your eyes.

"That's my girl/guy." He said with making finger guns. You quickly changed in to your bathing suit and put on a coverup/t-shirt. You walked out and grabbed a towel and flip flops.

Once you guys got to the beach, Otto wasted no time getting in the water.

"Come on Y/N, it's not too bad!" He yelled from the water. You rolled your eyes but quickly took off your coverup/t-shirt and walked down to the ocean line. The tide wasn't very high, but you hadn't touched the water yet. Before you could take a step, a hand grabbed your arm and pulled you in. You come up yelling and looking for Otto. You looked around and started to worry when you couldn't see him. You relaxed when you felt two arms wrap around you.

"You know, you should this much more often." He whispered in your ear. You were still mad at him, so instead of laughing or blushing, you splashed salt water in his face.

"That's the thanks I get for being cute?" He asked trying to get the water off his cheeks.

"Nah, the thanks you get for pulling me in the water." You said smugly turning around, trying to swim away. You failed though when Otto grabbed your leg and pulled you back.

"Whaaaaaat?" You asked in a childish voice. He quickly pulled you in for a kiss, but didn't pull away so quickly. When you deepened the kiss, you saw a chance for a get away. You quickly pulled away and started swimming in the other direction.

"Race ya!" You yelled, looking back at an upset Otto, before he started swimming after you.

I'm actually really proud of that whoa. I thought it was cute.