Chapter 3~ Arrangements

-Keith-

Keith was walking down the hallways when he spotted a sign on the outside of Mrs. Strayer' door. Dancing huh? maybe I'll check it out-

Smack

He fell to the ground, his stuff falling from his hands and scattering all over the floor. What the heck!!!! Keith looking around, ticked off, and saw it was that boy that saved him the embarrassment from his class. Keith's anger still remained, but it was much less than before, "What the hell do you think you were doing?!"
"Reading the sign!" Lance snapped back.
Keith began to gather his things, That idiot. That Idiot. He looked up and saw Lance had began to help him pick up his stuff. he looked at Lance's arm bag that had all of his stuff in it. That's a good idea.
"Where do you want these?" He asked, holding out a few binders. "With me, moron" Keith grumbled, but Inside he was a little amused.
Lance looked down, a small frown on his face, "Sorry" he held out the binders to him.
Keith was a little confused, "Hey, it's alright that you ran into me. It's not a big deal"
Lance's head shot up, "Its not?" He smiled.
Keith couldn't help but smile slightly, Huh.. maybe this kid isn't so bad.
Lance stood up once all of Keith's binders were collected, "Sorry" he apologized, noticing the hallways were empty.
"It's fine. Hey, do you have Science next?" Keith asked, gently taking his stuff from Lance's hands.
"Yeah, why?" Lance looked up on him, his face slightly reddened. "I have Science next too"
"You want to walk with me?" Lance shouted, and Keith covered his ears,
"Sure, if your not too annoying"
"Can't promise anything" Lance stuck out his tongue, and began walking down the hallway. Keith narrowed his eyes slightly, "I'll meet you there" he turned the other direction and began to walk to his locker. Moron.

*****
Lance sat in class while his science teacher, Mr. Pole, was pulling up a PowerPoint. Lance took out his phone, still devastated about running into Keith,

ForeverAlone: I ran into Keith DX
TooDamnSmartforthisworld: Smooth move lance.
Shiro: Lance, did you apologize?
ForeverAlone: Of COURSE I apologized! What do you take me for, an idiot?
TooDamnSmartforthisworld: Yes.
ForeverAlone: Thanks, Pidge.

Lance sighed and put his phone down, looking around the room, where is Keith? He spotted Keith at a table near the door. Probably so he wouldn't be seen as late.
"Okay everyone! Assigning seats today!" Mr. Pole said, standing up. Everyone else stood up and moved to the back of the room. Lance found himself next to two boys in the back as he assigned the seats.
"In the front row we will have Taylor, Derin, Adam, and Thomas" Mr. Pole said, and four kids moved to the front of the class. "In the middle row will be Keith, Jake, Morgan, and Rachel" he continued, and Lance saw Keith sit down in his seat on the very end of the row.
"And last row we will have Lance, Jessica, James, and Edwards" Mr. Pole closed, a smile on his face. Lance was overjoyed, I sit behind Keith!!