Entry 9 - Interview with Raphael Health (1) - 02/18

Date: 18th February 2011

From: Sanders, Zoe; Paranormal Div.

To: Allen E; Internal Affairs.

Subject: Interview with Raphael Heath.

I performed the first of the series of Interviews today with the leader of Unit 11, Raphael Heath. I have attached the transcription of the recording (provided verbatim by the Esoterics’ own stenographer, Claudia Stryer).  I would also like to apologize for my conduct during said interview. I have been under a lot of stress in the past few days, but I fully understand that some of my responses were inappropriate and unprofessional, and I may have deviated from the main subject matter on more than one occasion. I would strive to conduct myself better in subsequent sessions.

Thank you.

- Zoe Sanders.

----------

Date: Friday, February 18th 2011.

Start time: 11:08AM

Zoe Sanders: Good morning.

Raphael Heath: …

Sanders: Please could you state your full name clearly for the record?

Heath:  My name is Raphael Heath.

Sanders: No middle name?

Heath: ….

Sanders: Could you also clarify your role here in the Esoteric Division?

Heath: I am currently the leader of Unit 11, as well as the Head of Containment.

Sanders: And what does your job entail?

Heath: I lead the agents who…apprehend anomalies. My Unit is one of five groups of agents, officially referred to as the Containment Unit D. But as Head, I am also authorized to select agents from any of the other units, depending on the situation.

Sanders: How long have you been Head of Containment?

Heath: Nine years.

Sanders: When you say ‘apprehend’ anomalies, what does that really mean?

Heath: Incarcerate, banish or destroy. Our actions depend on the type and level of the anomaly.

Sanders: Where ‘anomalies’ are..?

Heath: Otherworldly beings intent on causing harm.

Sanders: Alright then, Mr Heath, your employee profile says you’re a nephilim. Could you…maybe shed some light on that?

Heath: My father’s an angel.

Sanders: Really? What type of angel?

Heath: I don’t understand your question.

Sanders: I learned the term ‘nephilim’ applies to children of all the angels, whether in Heaven or Hell.

Heath: So you want to know whether my father is an angel of the Light or Darkness.

Sanders: Yes.

Heath: He’s an angel of the Light.

Sanders: How is that possible?