leaving the valley

--------------------------------------------------------Saskuke point of view------------------------------------------------

i was just walking to my house until i stopped and saw chris kissing Danielle she was going to pull away from him until he broke the kiss when he broke the kiss he smiled then walked away Danielle looked shocked and just stood there for a few minutes i was about to run to her but she closed the door  so i just waited there for a few minutes until Danielle came back out.

where are you going Danielle? well you see your brother tried to kill me but i don't know if he was going to kill me or take me some where but he fight me and i was to weak but i got away before he could get me so i want to get stronger so i'm leaving the valley until i can get stronger. but you just came here a few weeks ago Danielle your friends and i can help you get stronger but why leave? like i said i got to get stronger and to do that i got to leave so i can learn your power cause your power is just like your brother's power but he's more stronger. i know. when i said that i put my head down so i couldn't see Danielle's face. i'm sorry i got to do this. but it will be boarding with out you your friends will miss you and worry about you. and what about you will you miss me and worry? when she ask me that i couldn't get my words out. well umm....i'm guessing that's a yes. well i never say this to boys who i thought were stuck up but your not so bad i think i was wrong about you Sasuke anyway i'll miss you and don't worry i'll be safe and i will come back soon ok. when Danielle said that she came up close to me she kiss me on the head then she said goodbye. well this is goodbye see you soon sasuke. goodbye Danielle. after i said goodbye to her she was gone and i couldn't stop her cause she would still do it. and cause i seen chris kissing Danielle maybe i should hit him later and i should kill my brother cause i wont let him hurt Danielle. when i got in to my house i went to bed and fell asleep but i was dreaming of Danielle and me together it felt so real but when i woke up it was a dream. i got up from bed got showered and then went outside Hannah and her friends were out and reading a letter so i went over to them. hey Hannah and all of Danielle's friends. hey  Sasuke have you heard Danielle is gone. yeah funny story last night i saw her and i asked her where she was going and she said she was leaving to get stronger cause you see my brother found her and he fight her so she nearly dead ause of him so she's gone to get stronger. why didn't you stop her. they all said. i tried but she didn't listen she said she will be back. look if she doesn't come back in a few days i'll go look for her. thank you Sasuke. i just nodded and was about to walk away from them until Hannah and Beatrice called. yeah. you know the way you hide your feelings for Danielle well you can't hide it from us we know you like her and Danielle hides it too but she likes you to. she does? well yeah how could you not see that said Beatrice...oh wait your a boy you wouldn't see that. i was about to say something until Hannah stopped me. hey you two stop fighting and lets try and sort things out. sasuke fine like i said if Danielle doesn't come back in a few days then i'll go looking for her. right fine just make sure she is ok said Beatrice. i will she will be ok. well right now hope she is ok.

---------------------------------------------Danielle point of view---------------------------------------------------------

when i walked away from Sasuke my heart sank tears fell sown my face but i kept on walking when i got to a hill i looked at the valley i saw my friends with sasuke they weren't too happy and  it looked like Beatrice and Sasuke were having a fight but i just turned around and walked on i walked and walked and walked until it was getting dark but i didn't get to sleep that night cause i miss my best friends and i miss Sasuke if only he knew how i felt about him so cause i couldn't get to sleep i just trained to get stronger i tried to break a stone but i couldn't do it and i knew everyone else could break a stone but me i was weak that's why i nearly died when i was fighting itachi but i know that i got to get stronger some how but maybe i could use my demon whats in side of me.....no i can't even if it's apart of me or not i can't use my demon people would die because of me if i being my demon out i can't control my demon and if i use it everyone would hate me just like the one in my valley did after thinking about that i just had to  break this stone cause if i could break this stone i would be a little stronger but still i couldn't do it i got so fed up with this so i just fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------Sasuke point of view-----------------------------------------------------

1 day when Danielle left

when i got to my house i fell asleep and i swear i could hear Danielle saying she is fine but it was weird how could i hear Danielle unless she was using one of her powers but then after i heard Danielle saying she is ok i saw her sleeping i don't know where she is but i saw her sleeping and she looked ok i got to tell her friends that she is ok i'm  glad she is ok  but i still wonder when she will be back. i did all the things i always do then i went outside to find Danielle's friends. hey i found out Danielle is ok. yeah we seen Danielle was using her powers and she said she was ok said Hannah. and she might be using her power to tell us she is ok. but what if she's not ok and she doesn't use her power? well then that means something has happened to her. when i heard that i was hoping nothing would happen to Danielle but if something does happen i'll save her.

-----------------------------------------------------Danielle point of view--------------------------------------------------

let's hope my friends got my message i don't want them to worry about me after i did that i tried to break the stone again but still nothing but i kept trying and trying but still nothing but then i tried one more time and the stone broke into piece's. i-i did it. after i got strong to break that stone i trained all day i tried to climbed a wall cause very one could but i couldn't and last time i done this i nearly fell to my death but cause Sasuke saved me i didn't fell to my death. so i tried but i fell then i tried again but again i fell and i bet i was hurting myself but i had to get stronger so i kept on trying but still i fell it was getting night time and i wasn't going to give up i wanted to try one more time and i was getting it i was nearly at the top then i did it i was at the top but i was sleepy so i fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------Sasuke point of view--------------------------------------------------------

day 2 when Danielle left

Danielle used her powers again she looked hurt but she said she was fine that she was just training but if she was train how could she get hurt like that but i'm glad she is ok. i did ever thing i always do then i went to see Danielle's friends hey Hannah, Beatrice did you see Danielle she looked hurt. yeah but she was train. maybe hope she is ok. Sasuke she will be ok. hey Sasuke! is it ture that Danielle has left? said sakura. yeah but she will be back soon.

-------------------------------------------------Danielle point of view-----------------------------------------------------

the next day i woke up and there was someone standing right in front of mei looked up and it was itachi  friend i got up fast so he would't hurt me. hey so what you doing here shouldn't itachi come and face me or is he scared to? no he just sent me to you. ah to fight  me so i can be dead. i don't know anything about his plans all he said is to come and fight you. ah so he wants u to fight me well fine bring it!. i used one of my hand signs i ran to the itachi friend but he moved away just like always but then he jumped up in the air but was going to hit me but i moved he hit the ground then i kicked him but i missed he did the same but the same thing happened it was like me and him were the same match but i used one of my hand signs and made it look like there were 3 of me so i ran to him and kicked him he fell on the ground i could of finished him off but i didn't. hey tell your friend itachi that i'm ready for him this time. after that he just nodded then ran off. right. now im going to go back home i know i got stronger and i can't wait to see everyone again. guys i'm coming home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey looks like Danielle is going back home and looks like she's got stronger. hoped you enjoyed it. more coming soon :)