gets his shirt off

------------------------------------------------Danielle point of view-------------------------------------------------------

next morning

i woke up early at about 6:00 am i turned over and Sasuke was gone he must of woke up before me but i wasn't going to go and find him so i just went back to sleep until i heard a noise someone was knocking on my door so i got up from my  bed and went to open the door it was Sasuke. hey Danielle just wanted to tell you we got a mission soon so just to let you know to be ready. i'm always ready. when i said that i remembered i was still wearing my top what showed a little of my chest and i was wearing my shorts so as all boys do Sasuke was looking at me but he went a little red in the face. oh ha ha sorry about that was still asleep. well umm see you in our mission. yeah ok sure. when i closed the door behind me i got changed then went outside i was going to look for my friends until this boy called chris. hey Chris. hey Danielle do you know what we are doing on our mission? no all i heard was we were doing a mission and that was it. ok Danielle well see you at the waterfall mission. wait? waterfall mission you mean you knew? oh yeah i did knew thats why i said to you. oh very funny we got to get wet thats not going to be good. it's going to be good for the boys. oh ha ha ha. he smiled at me then said good bye to me. i swear he is just like my old friend who hates me now he so acts like him and he has the same name as him now that is so weird...hey! Danielle!....huh? oh hey guys. are you coming to class with us or are you waiting for Sasuke. no i was looking for you guys did you hear we are going on a mission. ready i wonder what mission we are  doing this time? said Hannah. oh umm we are going to a waterfall. what! they all said. yeah all the boys are going to love it but we aren't. yeah but we got to do it. yeah i know. when we walked to class all the fan girls were at my desk again. grrrr this is so annoying. HEY GET AWAY FROM MY DESK. ha ha you always make me laugh when you tell them them off. ha ha well i guess your looking forword to mission. he just smirked but i knew what he was thinking. when the teacher came in he told us what we had to do for our mission. so we went to the waterfall we had to find rocks but they were not any old rocks they were magic rock what give you new ninja powers. we all got in the wateer and it was kinda deep then i saw sakura splahing water over Sasuke.hey sakura are you trying to get saskue to take his shirt off? when i sad that she nodded. ok i'll get his shirt of for you cause you want it that badly. when i walk to him i tripped and fell on top of him he fell in the water and i did too. oh sorry Sasuke i must of tripped. when i fell in the water my top was wet and Sasuke face went a bit red. oh ha ha yeah yeah i know my top is wet  i got up off saskue and went back to my friends. there happy you got his shirt off. hey Danielle is it ture that your going out with Sasuke said Hannah. what! no! i mean we have kissed a few times but we are not going out. how does that work. well ummm...oh i dont know.anyway who told you? no one we heard it from some people and we didn't know if it was ture or not. ok well we better get to work and find rocks. when i was looking for rocks i felt something it was like a rock so i was about it pick it up until i felt someone on the rock and we touched hands we both looked up at each other and it was sasuke we both locked eyes on each other for a few minutes until naruto found a rock then we broke it. sorry Danielle take it i'll find one of my own. you sure Sasuke. yeah have it. awww thank you. when the mission was over we all learned a new move so we went bakc to our houses but i was just having a little fun with my new ninja powers until some was hit me i turned round and it was Itachi i kicked him but he moved out of the way. i got up tomy feet and he was behind me he was going to hit me with his ninja powers i use my new power and i moved out of the way fast.so i guess you found me. yeah well you cant hide Danielle you can run but you cant hide. ha you think i was trying to hide when you came to my valley well your wrong after you came my valley my people wanted me gone so i came here. ha you came to my brother valley did you thought my brother would stop me? no i didn't knew your brother was here. when he said that i used my five on him but it didn't work. i see your like your brother. no im stronger than my brother my brother is weak. he's not! when i said that Itachi put me on the ground and i couldn't get off the ground so i rolled to the other side thinking that wound get me up and it did so i ran from him cause i knew if i did anything he wound kill me he was to strong for me at the minute i think i got to leave here then when i get stronger i will come back here. when i got to my house i wrote a letter to  my freinds i posted my letter throw Hannah's door then when i was about to go back in side i saw chris. hey chris. hey you going somewhere? no i was just going  into my house. ah ok well hope you have a good night sleep. yeah i will thanks. when i was going in chris grabbed my arm then when i truned he kissed me i didn't knew he had feelings for me. i was about to push away until he broke the kiss i stood there in shock but then went in side i got the stuff what i needed then i got stopped by Sasuke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looks like Danielle wants to get stronger to fight sasukes brother and looks like sasuke found out Danielle is leaving what will he do well you will have to find out and see. hope you enjoyed it. more coming soon :)