SHOT THREE: The Honeymoon

Everyone at the Raizada mansion gathered at the dining table, for having their breakfast.

Everyone, apart from Anjali, who was still so fragile and wanted to stay isolated from everyone for some time and hence, her breakfast was sent to her room.

Khushi and Payal stood, serving the meal, while everybody sat.

NK- Wow Khushi ji! These Rathas are too good.

Khushi (laughing)- Not Rathas Nanheji, Parathas..

NK- Oops! Yes, yes. Parathas.

NK laughed, in embarrassment at the silly mistakes he made while speaking Hindi, but like always, Khushi was there to rectify 'em.

After serving, both Khushi and Payal took their respective places.

Arnav took out the chair beside him for Khushi to sit.

..She followed and sat beside her husband.

*

"Khushi Bitiya?" Asked nani.

"Yes?" she replied.

Nani- Your health is fine, right?

Khushi (confused)- Yes, nani. Why do you ask?

Nani- Actually you never get up late in the morning and you look kind of sick today.

"Your hair is all messed up. You sure, you don't have fever?"

Arnav was about to spill out the juice that he sipped two seconds ago, hearing nani's theories but he somehow controlled himself.

.

Arnav- Yes Khushi, You don't have fever right? You do look sick.

He stated, while keeping his fingers on Khushi's forehead, pretending to examine whether she has got some temperature or not.

Khushi got furious at his action and tapped on his foot with her leg, under the table.

"Oww!!" Shouted Arnav.

"What happened, ArnavJi?? You got a muscle cramp or what?" She inquired, the essence of sarcasm completely evident in her tone.

Arnav- Yes. I guess.

Arnav spoke while gazing at Khushi, when she was giving him equal competition in the field of "TEASING"

Nani- Chotte! Are you all right? If it's serious, don't go to office today. Akash Bitwa will handle all the work.