031

Serena's POV

"Uh, Scott..." I muttered as I pointed at the screen of the television. Scott had been on the phone with his friend Stiles, talking about who knows what, when suddenly, my face showed up on the TV screen.
"Uh, I gotta go." He said into the phone, before hanging up. He walked over to his couch I was sitting on, his eyes not leaving the screen.
"Why are you in the news?" He asked me.
I looked at him, then shrugged. "I guess it's because I ran away from Parrish." I told him, looking back at the TV.
His eyes widened in shock, before he looked at me. "Wait what?!" He exclaimed. "You're the girl Stiles is looking for?!" He asked.
I shrugged again. Which wasn't a good idea because I began to get on his nerves. "I guess so..." I answered.
"We need to tell-" he began to speak but I stopped him.
"No! You're not turning me back into Sheriff. They're nice, and all they wanna do is help, but they're pulling me back." I explained. "I need to finish my duty. All they're doing is stopping me from doing that."
He sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"I need to tell Stiles, he can help us with this. He's been working on the Phantom Killer case too." Scott suggested.
I grabbed the remote and changed the channel, ignoring him.
"Is this all we are going to do today?" He asked. "Watch the news?"
"I don't see you with any better ideas?" I countered. "I mean, Lydia and Malia are at the university looking for who-knows-what, Deaton is no help since he can't even tell us how to get rid of the killer, and Stiles is no help either."
"Why do you think Stiles is no help?" He asked.
"Cause he's a human." I told him, my finger pressing the channel button as I surfed through the different shows.
"So? He can help us big time." He told me.
I groaned. "Fine! Get more innocent people involved in this. It's bad enough we're involved in this."
He turned away, sighing before picking up his phone calling Stiles again.

"Woah woah wait..." the brunette boy known as Stiles said, flailing his arms in the air.
"So you're the girl we've been looking for?" He asked.
I nodded.
"And you've known the whole time?" He looked at Scott.
Scott nodded.
"And you're Derek's sister?" He looked back at me.
I nodded.
"But someone erased yours and his memories of each other?" He asked again.
I nodded.
"And you met up with Deaton and he explained everything?" He was talking to Scott again.
"Stiles! It's not that hard to understand." Scott laughed slightly.
"Yes it is, Scott. In fact, it's very hard to understand! You're hiding a hybrid girl from the police, while a dead guy is murdering everyone until he finds her. Meanwhile, she's Derek's long lost sister who was kicked out and erased from his mind." Stiles said in one breath.
I looked at him with wide eyes, and blinked in shock.
"S-sorry, this is just...too much." He sighed, running his hands over his face. "Wait..." he looked up, uncovering himself. "Where's Malia and Lydia?" He asked.
"They went to the University to search for clues the killer might've left behind that the police haven't found, anything that might trigger Lydia's senses." Scott explained.
Stiles' eyes widened. "Wait, they're at the University...alone?!"

alone?!"