What you can request

I REALLY NEED SMUT REQUESTS PEOPLE.

I thank WickedNephilim so much for this amazing cover! She's the best my total senpai.

NEW!!: If anyone wants to see the progress of their requests and when they will come up! Go to my COMING UP chapter please! I always update it and have all the status of their story and rather they are started and how many days they will be released in.

**Just what the title says, this is what you can request.**
This is also where you make all your requests please.
(I will now do head cannons so please. Give me up to 4 characters and then a head cannon. Thanks.)

Characters-

Dazai

Atsushi

Chuuya

Rampo

Akutagawa

Kunikida

Mori

Junichirou

(I wont list more, you get the memo, Literally anyone. EXCEPT  THE CHILDREN LIKE Q EVEN IF YOU ADULT. ITS STILL REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE.)

Plot-
(NEW- PLEASE DONT REQUEST RAPE.)
You can ask for any plot your little heart desires. If your having a hard time thinking of one though i'll list a few.

CharacterxF! Reader

Character x M!Reader

Either or with or without smut. I don't mind ill write anything your little hearts desire. Be ask specific to give me kinks, or give me details about dates or what not. the more specific to what you want. the longer and better it will all be.
****************************************************
Now I do really enjoy writing long one-shots if that isn't your thing then I mean you can leave. Your going to miss out on some good shit though. I do go into a lot of detail, mostly with my smut and such. Don't think that I will only write a good one-shot if it's smut. Your wrong there to. Cause imma fucking angst queen too.
Okay well enough of that really and let's get to why you came here.