part 16

Part 16
******
It was like fireworks was all I could see right when Thomas kissed me the fire below started. Everything looks so amazing up here and I'm up here with Thomas sangster.
Thomas keep kissing me. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't the felling of him right there next to me to fill safe with him. I didn't know what to do
I felt Thomas pull away. "Maranda will you go out with me."
"Thomas I ...I"
" I'm sorry it's to soon wasn't it."
"No Thomas not at all i.. I've wanted this for a long time I mean. You were my first crush since I was a child. And...and it's just...ugh. tonight has been one of the best nights i could have ever asked for. But you arnt the onky date I went on tonight."
"Dylan asked you didn't he?"
"....y..e.a. he, he did"
"He always dose this to me he finds out I like someone and then he just takes them from me."
"I'm sorry Thomas."
"No it's not your fault. Can I change your mind?"
"I..I don't know."
Thomas had nothing to say he looked hurt inside,
I scooted over in the seat and layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.
I felt Thomas wrap his arms around me and layed his chin on my head.
"What am I going to do."
"I dont know love."
After that we just watched the fire below. We watched how it flicked and how everyone likes so happy down below how there lives didn't look like they matterd that they were just hapoy to be right there at this very moment.
~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like the update omg I think this is so sweet it kills me lol oh well I hope you guys like it