part 9

Like boyfriend girlfriend or..or like a date? I said sort of studering a bit.
"Well I meant like as in a date, I know this perfect little place we could go and since it's snowed It looks even cooler."
"Umm, sure. I'd like that."
"Okay what about Wednesday around 5?"
"Wendsday sounds great."
"Okay then." Dylan said sort of getting red in the face. "I can't wait."
"Me either." I said smilling at him.
After everyone was finished shooting there sceans everyone got ready to go. We all said hood bye and we all headed to our cars and went home.
"On the way home I started to get a little hungry so I stopped and got something to eat I went into quick shop and got me an ice mocha and a doughnut our of the freshly made to go things. I went to the register paid and then headed back out to the car.
After a few minutes I ended back up at my house. I turned on the TV to watch whatever was on and eat what I had bought.
After I was done eating I later down on the couch and just as my eyes started to close I got a text.
From: Dylan- Hey we have to stay a little later on Wendsday then I thought. What if we did it Monday? Around 5?
From: Maranda- oh okay definitely. Sounds great.
I went to go ahead and put the dates in my phone I can't belive what the hell I signed my self up for 2 dates in one day? How am I ever suppose to pull this off?
••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you guys liked the update I'm not for sure who she's going to chose but if you would like to tell me who you would like her to end up with DM me and also what type of date should each boy have??? Just DM your guy's answers to me and I will then let you guys know!!!