Chapter 1

So...this is a new story I've been kinda working on lately or really thinking about. I don't know really if this one is going to last but if anyone likes it let me know and I'll continue on writing it! I already know what's going to happen throughout the story but I don't know if it's actually worth writing. So let me know! Thanks! :)

I had no idea what I was doing as I walked down the street while there was a concert by the looks of it. People were shouting and had posters in their hands up above their heads that said ‘We love Framing Hanley!’ I knew who the band was and I was in love with them probably just as much as everyone here is. I love their music. Their music is the one thing that keeps me going and keeps me from wanting to end my life. But it would be too late this time. This time it would be too late for anyone to save me because it’s over. I’m ending it all today. Right here right now. I can’t stand being here in this life anymore so now I’m going to take myself out of this world forever.

          I see the band coming out of the building they were recently playing out as they started to wave to their fans with big smiles on everyone’s faces.  I was on the side of the crowd near their bus that they were heading toward when someone pushed me and I fell into someone. Someone had their hands on my shoulders and I looked up to see the most gorgeous eyes I’ve ever seen before. Those eyes belonged to the lead singer of Framing Hanley. He was gorgeous without a doubt! His sky blue eyes standing out against his black hair. He had a lip ring on the left side of his lips which made him look even sexier than he already is. He smiled at me and I pulled away from his grasp.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to fall on you, are you ok?” I asked terrified he’d hate me and hit me since he’s famous and I’m a nobody compared to him.

“No, I’m fine don’t worry about it. Are you ok?”

“I’m fine. Someone just pushed me but it’s ok. Thank you for catching me.”

“You’re welcome,” he said with a sexy smile on his face and my knees felt weak. “Where are you from?” before I had the chance to answer him, he came into view.

“LELIA!! What the fuck are you doing?!” screamed Justin and my heart sank. I turned to face him and I saw him with a death stare on his face.

“I’m not doing anything, Jay.” I say as he pulled me away from the lead singer and Jay looked like he was going to kill me. Hell, it’d be better than living right now.

“Stop flirting with that fucking guy! The only guy you should be looking at is me! Not him!” he yelled louder pulling on my arm harder which caused me to wince. My arm still hurts from him hitting me.

“I’m not, Justin! I fell! Someone in the crowd pushed me and I fell onto him and he stopped me from falling on the ground.”

“I don’t believe you!” he said pulling me away from Mr. Sexy and my heart seem to sink lower and lower into the pit of my stomach.

“Hey, miss, wait up a sec.” Mr. Sexy said running toward Justin and I and he put his hand on my shoulder. My heart was speeding a million times a minute it seemed as he touched me.

“Yes?” I said with a smile on my face.

“Do you know this guy?” he had a concerning look on his face and it made me feel happy. No one’s been concerned about me for years.

“Yes, I do. He’s my ex-boyfriend.”

“No, I’m not! I’m your boyfriend not ex-boyfriend!” Justin yelled gripping titer onto my arm.

“No, you’re not! We haven’t been together for years, Justin! Stop playing around! You hate me and I hate you it’s simple as that so get over it!” I yelled yanking my arm away from him but not before Justin smacked me across the face making me fall backward toward Mr. Sexy.