Full Moon Night

The sun began to set. the sky grew dark. an ominous fog filled the city in which Jack and his family lived. the full moon began to rise and jack knew he had to act fast.

The tea he had with his family lasted longer than expected. The children refused to go to bed. the basement was where he had to be otherwise it was too late. he was already feeling his feral beast within fighting to come out. the moon wished death upon his family as it seemed to rise much faster. the moon also had an eerie red glow about it.

He tried to force his kids to bed but their mother said it was ok. he began to become angry as the film they were watching went on till very late. eventuallyhe had to act. Jack rushed down the stairs into his basement but his children followed. They instantly noticed the cage and wondered what their dad was up to. Jack scolded his children and chased them away. it was beggining to be to late.

He tried to take his sleeping pilss but the feral beast within began to take control. his skull began to change to that of a wolf. his chest grew larger and his ribs cracked as they enlarged. hair grew all over his body. his nails grew into claws and his hands changed to the hand of the feral beast. his transformation was almost finished. the feral beast had full control his lust for blood began.

His family screamed as they saw the werewolf charge up thestairs at them. His family were the first victims of Jack's feral rage and lust for blood