Preparatons.

jack and his wife returned to sleep. they slept until the sun rose and the second it did they awoke.

It was the first day of the weekend so jack did not work. he served up a breakfeast of cornflakes for his children porridge for his wife and black pudding for him. jack loved the tase of the hardened pigs blood. as he ate the blood rushed down his throat. The feeling of the rushing red water with the sweet flavour of flesh got jack ready for the day.

The first order of business was to prepare himself the the horrid nights to come. he knew what was going to happen. he couldnt stop it even if he wanted to. tonight when the moon is full jack will change. he went down into the basement to makehis preparations. he set up cctv cameras in every corner and got some sleeping pills ready. his plan was to keep him trapped in his basement through the night.

He had a cage prepared and the strongest padlock ready to trap his feral beast inside. only 5 hours till the sun would set.

"honey its tea" jack's wife called down to the basement. Jack replied with a be up in a minute and so he was. exactly a minute later he began to eat tea with his family. Spag Bol was served and wolfed down by the whole family. they ate it like it was their last meal.