What

A/n: BTW I'm going to change the plot a little to fit the story line better
You're in the car with Oliver, he is sitting in between the Flash and you.

“Oliver, what is happening!” you say not to loudly but still forcefully.

“Ok so y/n I work at S.T.A.R labs with team flash, this is the flash. His real name is Barry Allen, and her has superhuman speed. I’m the Green Arrow. Y/n, you have a superhuman power too, I'm not sure what it's called though.” You sit there in disbelief, how could you not know this. How could you not know that your best friend had superhuman powers. How could you not know YOU had powers.

    “Ok, Oliver, slow down. How could I have superpowers?” You ask him and he replies,

    “Your what we call a metahuman, when that particle accelerator broke or whatever something changed inside you.” Oliver says.

    “What changed?”

“I don’t know.”

    “Great!”

“Y/n,” You don’t say anything, you just sit there in silence. You look over at Barry, he is staring at the driver’s seat in front of him. You look at his eyes as they flutter, his eyelashes are long. Something about him just makes you smile to yourself as you sink in your seat.

Barry’s POV

    I Look over at y/n, she’s very pretty. Her h/l h/c hair tangled in her hands as she thinks. Her e/c eyes look down at the black floor of the car, her h/c lashes are long and her eyes shine. She smiles to herself at who knows what.

    She looks up at me and I hold the gaze, staring into her eyes. The sparkle in the light of the car. She stares at me for what feels like forever, then she smiles. It seems bright and warm, she looks away and I look at the back of the drivers seat. I wonder if she can tell that I know she’s looking at me, probably not. I feel us come to a stop at the front doors of S.T.A.R labs. I get out and walk up with the rest of the team. Once we are up the stairs, Oliver and the rest of the team start to question y/n.

    “Have you noticed anything weird?” Oliver askes

“No.” She says as her phone starts to buzz, she picks it up and puts it on speaker.

    “She does it so she does face hang up.” Oliver tells me as if he knew that I was wondering why she did it.

    “WHAT!” She yells, and drops her phone, “OW!” She says shaking her hand.

    “What happend?” I ask her,

“It, my hand shocked me.” She says, could this be it? Could that be her power?

Sorry this is short I'll have the third chapter tomorrow