Chapter 1

Chapter 1-Ripped Panties and Lucky Charms

"Derek we need to talk."

"Hmmm . . . give me a couple more minutes." I rolled my eyes. I began listing in my mind different ways to wake him up. I walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen, and I went in the freezer and took some ice cubes out of the tray. I placed them in a large cup, and then I poured some cold water over the cubes. Satisfied with my work I walked back to the bedroom. Whatever mess I made would become his problem because I was tired of having to get him up every morning.

He was sleeping so peacefully. Derek's brown hair was going every which way. One arm was underneath his chest while the other was underneath his mouth catching his drool. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. He should be slobbering in his own bed. I went over to the side of the bed Derek was laying on and carefully poured all the water down his back. I quickly ran over to the other side of the bed while he got up and began cussing. I chuckled loudly until he glared at me with an evil look that said he was going to kill me.

I squealed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door quickly. Immediately after I did so he began pounding and pushing on the door earning some more squeals from me.

"Mary why don't you come out and play with me?" he said with deceivingly seductive voice.

"N-No." The danger was very tempting, and I was curious as to what plans he had. Tickle torture? Our little battles with each other were always usually the highlight of my very boring, repetitive life.

"Come on babe I know you want to." I didn't reply I was to busy looking for weapons in the bathroom. Towel? Toilet Paper? His shaving cream was looking pretty promising.

He sighed. "Alright. I guess I will have to find a different way to bring you out of there. I really didn't want to have to do this."

I began hearing something that sounded a lot like drawers being opened. I put my ear against the door trying to figure out what he was doing.

"Derek? What are you doing?"

"Just destroying some of your underwear and panties."

I gasped. "You wouldn't."

"Oh yes." he chuckled.

"NO!"

"Come on babe it is not like you need them. I'm just going to take them off anyway." And then I heard the unmistakable sound of something being torn apart.

"Alright, Alright! I surrender I am going to exit the bathroom." I yelled. I didn't leave before getting the shaving cream of course. I wasn't going down without a fight!

I couldn't afford to by new underwear. I emerged from the bathroom attempting to hide the shaving cream behind my back.

He was standing next to my dresser holding the proof that he had indeed torn some of my underwear.

"How many did you destroy?"

He snorted. "Only three pairs. And they were those cotton kind. Why do you wear the granny panties? They aren't attractive at all." He held them up high and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

I blushed while jerking the torn underwear out of his hand with my left hand. "The other kind do not work well for me. Okay? I have worn those kind all my life. The other kinds are all uncomfortable, and they get up in your ass crack." It was true I loved my cotton "grandma" underwear. They were way more comfortable than all that lacy shit.

"Awe," he crooned while pinching my cheeks I struggled out of his grasp, "I can't believe it after all this time that we have been together you still blush like a little fifth grader."