to make you love me (girlxgirl)

THIS STORY IS ON GOING EDITING, NEARLY THE WHOLE THING WILL BE CHANGED SO I WOULD ADVISE TO NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT. AS TIME PROGRESSES THIS MESSAGE WILL SHIFT TO DIFFERENT CHAPTERS TO SIGNIFY THAT THE PRESENT CHAPTERS ARE UPDATED

I walked down the streets and pulled my hoodie up it had just rained and there was still a chill, I looked at the small group in front of me gathered around the fence, some sitting on it smoking and others surrounding picking up the second hand smoke because they are too desperate for it, but are too broke to buy their own weed.

I got towards them and said my hellos, I was tired, to tired to actually pay attention to what they were talking about, but I soon put the pieces together when we started to walk towards the lab.

The Observation of Controlled Environments was a foundation upstate New York, not too far from the city, but well hidden.

I come here often to look at the animals and my father and I often donate our money to the foundation. But there were other buildings associated with the foundation. One which was well known by gangs like the one i'm hanging with now, i'm not going into detail but it is a medical lab, and many usually break in to get weed, which is what i'm pretty sure we are going to do now.

We couldn't break in because it would set the alarm off, we had a key, but when we were leaving we would break some windows to look as if we broke in.

I took off my hoodie to put on a leather jacket, I felt much more comfortable in it. Walking slowly, Klaudia soon walked by my side, and on the other Gabriel. I nodded at both of them, and grabbed their hands.

Klaudia and I have a friends with benefits relationship, while as Gabriel and I had a sibling relationship.

The three of us separated from the group, we weren't interested in stealing weed, we could buy it ourselves.

The glowing red lights around us faded away meaning they shut off the cameras and we headed towards a different building.

This one was dark, sad, filled with sickness, death, and torture of the animals being experimented on. But we came because it was quiet and we liked smashing all of the liquids.

Gabriel threw a bat at me and I caught it easily I picked up a pair of goggles and strapped them on.

"Here Sky" he said and threw a random glass beaker at me and I smashed it to pieces with the bat

"Haha ok ok now that one" I said pointing with the bat at a pretty green liquid filled one.

When I hit it, it didn't splatter like the rest, it just attached on the bat, but I continued. I looked to the side and saw Klaudia eyeing me up and down, sitting on the desks with her legs crossed. I smirked at her and continued.

We trashed the whole lab, and when we were done I took off my goggles and we where heading out when Klaudia called out

"Wait guys there's another one"

She broke a glass and took a nice black one out.

Now what happened next was a little confusing, and it happened so fast.

Gabriel grabbed it but somehow cut his hands

"Ow fuck" he said

"Suck it up and throw the damn thing" I said and he rolled his eyes and threw it

I swung and broke it, but when it shattered some had gotten in my eyes...

"Ahh damn" I said and backed up. I threw the bat to the side and it hit Klaudia, she let out a shriek and her body dropped to the floor, I rubbed my eyes and once I could see a ran towards Klaudia, Gabriel was by her side already and I could see blood. He moved her blond hair out of the way to see what I had done, but he cringed when the black liquid got into the cuts in his hands.

We heard an alarm go off somewhere so I threw Klaudia over my shoulder and ran with Gabe. We ran up a hill till we heard men running towards us, turning around we saw guards reaching closer, but something told me to stop, something in my head told me to, Gabe looked at me confused and then shocked.

"You...you're eyes" he said "they... are turning green"

I looked at him confused but I could feel it, I was changing, when I looked towards the guards they stopped and looked into my eyes. I yelled at them to leave, and they turned and ran as if they saw they were up against an army.

I felt the change again, but it calmed down so I figured my eyes went back to normal.

I sat down and placed Klaudia down, and watched her.

Her hair started to change colors, it was calm blond, but now it was turning into a bold red.

I stared at her, and looked towards Gabe in panic, in an explanation to what was happening.

But he too was panicking, and he stared at his hands which started to form a black circle at his palms...

After that was screaming, agonizing screaming of pain escaping his lips.

"GABE!! GABE!!" I yelled scrambling towards him. He clawed at the grass and soon it all started to die around him, turning brown, then grey, then to dust.

Soon the whole hill was dead, the trees, grass, flowers, animals, all of it, and when it all died he calmed down, resting, no longer in pain, it looked as if he was in pure bliss.

He looked up at me, and I crawled by his side

"Gabe?" he wrapped an arm around me and held me close "what's happening?"

"I... I don't know..." he said and we drifted off to sleep