Chapter three

This chapter isn't completely edited yet by its pretty close :) I love you all. Look I know that not a ton of people will read this but if you are just thank you. I'm not the best writer out there and you reading this means the world to me. It makes me feel special you know? And I am more the. Willing to read your stories too. I love ya!!!

❤️://

Sami

Chapter three

ALLISON

“ALLY!” Marcy screamed when I got back to my seat.

I smiled at her, “MARCY!”  I yelled back, we were both pretty much a bunch of screaming hormones.

She pulled me into a hug, “You looked amazing up there! I think you were born on the stage!”

I shook my head still grinning, “Yeah right! But it was pretty fun!”

“Hudson was totally checking you out!”

I felt my cheeks get hot, “Yeah, he’s funny.”

“And….” Marcy prompted.

I sighed then laughed, “And incredibly hot.”

Squealing Marcy pulled me into another hug, “Imagine if you two started dating.”

Pulling away from her I poked her ribs, “Earth to Marcy, he’s famous, even if it is for being best friends with Justin Taylor. Ugg” I groaned and rolled my eyes. What a self proclaimed egoistic jerk, Justin was.

We had started making our way outside, as the concerts was over, when Marcy turned to me.

“Why do you hate him so much, Allie?” Marcy’s big eyes actually looked surprised for my hate. weird.

“Marcy didn't you see him?” I waved my hand up in frustration

“He was flirting madly with every girl onstage, with the hopes to love em, then leave em! Not to mention his scrooge-like money hoarding skills and-”

“OK, OK. enough Allie. I don't know where you got his flirting from, cause honestly, the only girl I saw him look at was you.”

Marcy’s high.. Its official.

“Are you crazy? Justin Taylor, looking at me? as if I'd ever want him!”

I crossed my arms, but then hurried and uncrossed them. You can't really get out of a sold out concert without pushing a few people to get to your car.

I was a punching machine, getting people out of the way was like my therapy. I pushed this one guys hard taking all of my anger out in one nice shove. Maybe a little bit too big of a shove.

He collapsed down in a heap, all 6’3 of him landing on the dirty, mucky road.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!”

I got down to help him up apologizing profusely along the way.

“You see, I was just trying to get to my car, and I was mad about that jerk Justin Taylor, the ego-maniac, but, oh sorry! You must like him, since you went to his concert. Unless your girl friend made you go, then oh boy, I’m so sorry!”

By now I was just babbling, my way of venting embarrassment.

The guy get up to his feet, his jeans all ripped and torn.

I try to apologize again. “You see, I really am sorry!”

he looks at me with warm green eyes, eyes that belong to the one, the only, Justin Taylor.