4. Ren

4. Ren

As Syra raced back to the hotel to prepare for tonight, she couldn't shake the feeling that Vix was up to something far worse than she could even imagine.

Syra didn't have time to sit and ponder her sister's evil scheme, instead she worried about getting ready for tonight's club.

The second she whipped into her hotel room she ripped off her sweats and raced to her closet. She reached in and yanked out the dress she'd bought at the mall the other day.

Syra then fled into her bathroom and shut the door with a click of the lock. She really didn't need another visit from Bellboy to worry her or set back her plans again because she was going out tonight if it killed her.

She slipped on the glittering black dress. It had a low V-neck in the front that plunged dangerously down to her pierced belly button; a curved barbell hung through it where purple gems dangled from little chains that sparkled as she moved.

The dress didn't allow for a bra but it did have a thin string just underneath her breasts that held the sides of the dress together more and kept her from flashing everyone, which Syra was thankful for because she really didn't want to deal with more jealous humans.

Dress in place, Syra released her black hair from it's tight braid and allowed it to flow beautifully around her shoulders.

Happy with her hair, she began working on her make-up. Syra created a smoky effect with eyeliner, silver eye-shadow, and mascara.

When she finished her liquid blue eyes glowed and she hurriedly slapped on heels with little spikes on them.

She didn't need much else on her. She could easily convince a bartender into giving her a drink or any other guy or girl and a phone wasn't really required because who did she have to call?

She'd be fine without it, but to keep up appearances she grabbed her matching glittering purse, stuffed her phone and wads of money into it, and then left.

**

Syra stepped through the door the bouncer held open, flashing another flirtatious glance. The bouncer smiled broadly, unaware of the fact Syra had just charmed her way in and that he was caught under her spell.

Syra pushed open the inner glassy door and was nearly blinded by the pulsating lights.

She was bathed in neon pinks, blues, purples, and greens. The lights swirled around her but mostly concentrated on a space that was further in, past the lounge and bar areas, a space that had a glittering floor and was packed with warm, sweaty bodies that grinded into each other.

The dancefloor.

Syra was smacked with everyone's arousal causing her own Urges to increase dramatically. It was painfully high and Syra found herself stumbling to the side.

It'd been a long time since she'd entered a club, usually she'd just stood on a corner, desperate to feed.

This time Syra was fuller but she wanted to be here and she wanted to feed again, no matter how full.

"Need a drink?" A light voice startled Syra and she looked up, not realizing she was leaning into the long counter of the bar.

Syra nodded at the voice and took a seat on a plush, red stool.

Moments later, something fruity was pushed in front of her nose and Syra made an appreciative noise as she took the first sip.

A soft chuckle made her snap her fire blue eyes up and into warm honey colored ones. Syra quickly took in the fairy shaped face that held those eyes and the petite frame of a woman's body. This bartender was a short, spikey-haired girl and her name tag said she was called Florence.