Plan in action

Niall' s P.O.V

I sat in my room, playing video games (surpirisingly) and just basically having fun...

Man...

I do sound like one of those bored teenagers.

Anyways, I talked with my stomach and together we decided that I'm hungry so I went right downstairs to drink some milk.

But before that, I got up from the warm, nice, lovely, friendly couch, that didn't comment about me sitting and playing video games all day...she understood me...

I made it to the fridge and there I grabbed my milk box and sat at the little table in the middle of the room and generally thought about life. I did that in my free time...

''Niall, sweetie, did you do your homework?'' Mom asked, while walking into the room.

''U-Um...yes?'' I lied, but it was obvious because I thought about the lie for a little and I guess she figured that out because she raised an eyebrow and sat by me.

''Niall, we need to discuss.'' She said.

''No! Really! I will do my homework.'' I said and she raised and eyebrow again.

''W-What? Yes I actually didn't do my homework.'' I said.

''No.That's not what I wanted to talk about. It's about you wasting your life on pointless stuff like those video games. It's non-sense. You don't do anything creative in those things.'' She said.

''Those things? Pleaaaseee they're very important to me.'' I said, getting an empty glass and pouring milk in it.

''I thought that mothers are supposed to support they're kids if they do something they like.'' I said, taking a sip out of my glass.

''I do, sweetie, I really really do, but I want what's the best for you! And those video games won't make you any smarter! They're really pointless for you right now and you know you have to focus on your exams. Those have priority after all.'' She said.

''I knooooooooow but I also learn for those!'' I said, kissing her cheek.

''Don't worry mom, I know how to make sometime for everything in my schedule.Believe me, it's gonna be alright.'' I said and she smiled warmly.

''I hope so. Now go to your room and do your homework. You have school tomorrow.'' She said.

''Ok.'' I approved and went to my room to actually do my homework.

Madison's P.O.V

''So how's the new school?'' Jasmine one of my old friends said.

''Good, actually-'' I tried to start a sentance properly but she cut me off.

''Did you meet any nice boys there?'' She asked.

''Yes, but it doesn't matter. Now back to the real subject, the school is very nice indeed. The teachers are nice, the kids are too, I made friends with a lot of kids already. And yes I did meet a nice boy. Although he is...kinda caught up in his own world.'' I said.

''Owww that sounds nice. What do you mean?'' She asked.

''Well he has this...passion for video games...And I have to get him out of his little video games world.'' I said.

''Who said you have to?'' She asked.

''Well I kinda did...I really really like him and now I find out that he's actually like, but I don't want to forcefully take him out of his world either...So tomorrow at school, I'll try and talk to him more. I want to show him the real world and make him like it so I won't have to leave him because he'll become a freak...'' I said as nice as I could.