The order

A/N: First of all I'd like to thank all of my reviewers who have been so patient with me, and secondly I'd like to say that this story WILL be getting better due to the fact that it's been a couple years (at least) since I last even looked at this story so I feel that I've really grown as a writer so for one thing this chapter won't be as rushed. :) 

Also, I changed the first and 2nd chapters so I advise that you go and re-read them.

(Alice's POV) 

Alice blinked open her eyes as sun streamed through the window onto her face. She slowly sat up and turned her head to glare at the butler. "Now, now My Lady, let's not pout." Michael said as he came over to her, knelt down on one knee in front of her, and brought a finger to her lips. 

She glared at him before slapping his hand away, causing him to laugh at her. "My apologies, My Lady." He said as he stood up, placed a hand over his heart and bowed before he turned around and walked over to her closet. 

Alice giggled cutely as she heard her sister, Scarlet, start to squirm and hide her face in the pillow. "Come on, Scar, you gotta get up." Alice said with a giggle causing Scarlet to roll over and glare at her. 

"Do I have to?" She groaned.

"Unless you want the demon to laugh at you then yeah."

Scarlet groaned before she stood up and stretched.

"Today's tea is a nice even ceylin tea accompanied by Prawn curry, with French Toast and Ginger for breakfast." Damien said as he came in and took something from Michael.

Michael walked around the bed and dressed Amaya in a nice frilly pink dress with a red overcoat and a white ribbon around her mid section. He then proceeded to pull a locket around her neck that looked like it was half of an heart on it and the word 'Tomp' on it, and pulled her hair back into a pony tail with a dark red ribbon that matched the color of her overcoat.

While Michael was getting Amaya ready for the day Damien had walked over to Scarlet and started to get her ready for the day. When he was done she wore a nice long flowing navy blue frilly dress with a brown ribbon tied around her mid section, and a locket, much like Amaya's except her locket had the word 'Kins' on it.

Damien then walked over to a draw and took out two pairs of black leather gloves and handed one pair to Amaya and the other pair to Scarlet who then put them on, sucessfully covering their contract signs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"What is our schedule for today?" Scarlet asked Michael as she ate breakfast with her sister and read the paper that was beside her.

"You have violin lessons today with Mrs. Tompson, then a History lesson with us." Michael told her as he poured some tea into her tea cup. 

"Cancel all that." Scarlet ordered him.

"My lady?" Damien asked with a slight tilt of his head.

"There's been another murder?" Amaya asked earning a nod from her sister.

"'The police still don't have a suspect but there were several reports of their eyes being gouged out of their head and multiple stab wounds to the abdomen and chest.' It appears that the last victim was stabbed through the throat multiple times." Scarlet red aloud to them.

"Looks like we're going to London. Damien. Prepare the carriage." Amaya ordered. 

"Yes, My Lady." Damien said as he placed one hand over his heart and bowed.