Names, Tea, And Shinigami's

I woke up in a big bed beside my sister. Then it all came crashing down on me. I remembered the whole demon incident. "So your finally awake." A voice said. "Hello demon." She said. "You still have to give me and my brother names." He reminded her. "Fine we'll do that at breakfast." Amaya said.

They made their way down stairs and sat down at the table. "Ok." They said as the twin demon's came up to them. "Your name will be Damien." Scarlet said pointing to the one who had woke them up. "And you can be Michael." Amaya said pointing to the one who had made the breakfast. They both bowed. "Yes young mistresses." They said in unison.

After breakfast the twins walked upstairs and over to their closet. They put on identical pairs of skinny jeans, a black shirt, black boots, an put their black hair with red streaks up. They walked down stairs and out the door and got into a multicolored carriage.

They walked down a alley way. They heard a loud cackle from farther down. They ran down the alley way turning at many corners, Michael and Damien close behind them. A soft sound of music eliminated from the girls pockets as they picked up their phones it turned out to be a anonymous tip about the case they were working on.

They walked up to a store that had big letters that spelled 'Undertaker' on it. They walked in their butlers following them. A tall man with long white hair and long black nails and dressed in a dark gray cloak came out of a coffin. "My My, If it isn't Scarlet and Amaya." He said in a creepy tone.

They rolled their eyes. "Where is she?" They asked in unison. He lead them over to a open coffin. "How did she die?" They asked him. "She was stabbed 10 times in the chest and 5 times in her throat." He said. "Hm...interesting." Scarlet said and turned around walking out into the streets of london her sister right behind her.

"We'll investigate this more in-depth tomorrow, shall we?" Scarlet said as they rode in the carriage. 

"Alright. Anything to get out of History lessons with those demons." Amaya said with a smile.