5

-------

Opal clung to Ava's side as they both started into the blue eyes of the boy who just crashed through the window and someone survived perfectly landing on his feet.  His stance was that of a superhero who had just made it to save the girl, girls.

His back straight and legs spread, the smirk still played on his pale face, "Sorry I was late, I thought I took care of this freshman earlier." he laughed.

Opal and Ava glanced over at each other then back to the boy, "DON'T GET IN THE WAY!" the monster roared loudly.

The boy shrugged, "Hey, it's my job!"

There was a loud bang from the door on the other side of the room, when suddenly it was busted open and Opal cowardly backed up more into Ava's side.  There were loud clanging steps as a girl entered the room, her gray eyes glaring, "Collier you moron!" she yelled placing her delicate hands onto her small hips.  Her chestnut brown hair in the loose pony-tail, "You made even more of a mess for them to clean up!"

Collier slouched and crossed his arms, "Hey! If I hadn't jumped in when I did, the girls would be dead!" he shouted back to her.

Ava and Opal stayed quiet as the watched the two bicker, how could they act like this when there was a monster in front of them!?

Suddenly behind her Kristopher ran in and took a good look around the room, "God dammit Collier! I leave you for one minute-!"

Collier dramatically sighed and hung his skinny arms loose and swung them around, "Come on guys!" he whined, "Is it pick on Collier day?!"

And from behind Kristopher two more boys appeared, the shaved head boy and the fluffy orange haired boy, "Shit!" one of the cursed.

"Is she okay?" the orange haired boy asked worriedly.

Kristopher hissed, "They're BOTH fine."

"Don't worry guys~" Collier purred, "I got his one."

And like that he jumped from the ground in a sprint as he raced towards the angry drooling monster, her spun his body and landing on the monsters back slowly standing up.  Suddenly Collier raised his hands, and like Jayden turned into something inhuman.

Of-course he kept his human shape, but his hands grew claws between his fingers, and a black long tail from his bum, his eyes became a piercing red.  His teeth grew in to fangs as he shook his hair and stood breathing deeply.

Then all in a second plunged down to sink his own claws into the back of the monster, it hissed and with a quick swipe flung Collier off it's back, Collier flew over, landing his feet on the wall and shooting back off to the monster. 

Shooting past it and dragging his claws along it, blood splurged from it's body as it's eye fell from it's socket and it screamed in pain.  Collier slid across the floor before standing back up as he watched the monster yelp in pain as it stumbled around.

His tail swung from side to side like a happy dogs, he smiled, "Anyone else wanna take a hit?" he asked.

The other four stood there, the girl sighed and shook her head running over to the two frightened girls.  Collier shrugged and jumped up landing back onto the monsters head and with one big lunge stuck his sharp claws into it's head and spun them around, "Die already!" he screamed.

The monster screeched and bucked back, but Collier hung on as the beast slowly stumbled back with the blood gushing around it.  Collier quickly pulled out and ran up it's snout to jump of as it fell back into the mirror and it shattered, piercing some of it's body.