The Pier

Chapter 7: The Pier

Ginny POV

We were all walking to the pier on the beach. It looked like a store that was on a bridge over the water. Hermione later informed me that it is a carnival you pay them money and try to win a game that is nearly impossible to win. She said not even to bother she learned the hard way when she was younger.

Hermione went off to go eat lunch somewhere. So me and Harry went into a little booth that takes pictures of you and prints them on tiny cards so you can keep. I thought it was really neat, but the pictures did not move like the ones in the wizard community.

We were eating some ice cream when Harry asked me a question "Hey Ginny do you think one weekend we could invite some of our friend over to stay but warn them that we are not doing any magic and see if they could live like muggels do. "

"Harry I think that will be a wonderful idea! Of course we need to make sure Ron and Hermione are okay with this,but I don't see why not. Who do you think should come?"

"I have not really thought about it, but I guess Luna, Neville, And Seamus. Can you think of any one else." He asked me. I was wondering if he forgot Cho and Dean intentionally.

"What about Lavender, Cho and Dean. Or do you think they don't want to see us.

Harry's POV

I saw what she was doing she was trying to make me feel bad by not inviting are ex's. "Why not it don't bother me but Ron might be a little upset. Remember when he keep say Hermione's name in the hospital wing."

"Yea, Lavender looked like she could snap Hermione's neck." Ginny said kiddingly.

"I thought she was going to." We jokes a little more and walked off to go find Ron and Hermione. When we found them they were sitting over at the end of the pier in each other's arms. Me and Ginny looked at each other we where happy that are best friend where together and not fighting like they use to.

When Ginny and I had made our presence known they pulled away.

Ginny was the first one to speak "Hey you guys me and Harry was thinking and we thought that maybe one weekend we invite some people from school over and have a little party. what do you two think?"

"Oh, Ginny I think that is a wonderful idea. Who all should we invite?"

"We'll we were thinking Shamus, Neville, Luna, Dean, Cho and Lavender. Is there anyone else that you can think of?" I asked