Leaving for Summer

Chapter three: Leaving for Summer

POV: Harry(Burrow)

When I woke up I saw Ron still asleep and it looked like he had not packed anything for the trip we are leaving for in two hours. I finshed packing everything else making sure I had everything I would need for the whole summer. When I was done I walked to Ginny's room and opened her door she was still asleep. She looked so beautiful when she was asleep.

I walked over to her bed and tapped her. When I touched her she instantly woke up. She looked surprise that I was beside her. I looked down and kissed her she kissed me back. We broke off. "Are you packed yet?" I asked.

"Yea, I still have to get a few things but I got it all. It is going to be different with out us using magic and all. Do you know what I mean Harry?" Ginny answered

"I do know what you mean. I started my life with the Dursleys with no magic for years, but I have grown to live with it. But you have been around it your whole life." I told her.

"Yea, why don't we go on down and get breakfast so we will be ready to go." she said.

As we were walking down stairs I saw Ron running everywhere looking for all of his things that were thrown here and there.

"Your brother is not the most organized person I have ever meet." I told Ginny. Just when I said that Hermione was coming down stairs all her stuffed packed up in her trunk and caring it to the door.

Ginny then looked at me "How are those to stand to be together. Hermione is so organized and then Ron is just. I don't even know what to call it."

~~~~~~leaving for beach~~~~~~

We all turned to look at Molly she was still not happy that we were not taking our wands, but she finally got over it. We all looked at her as we handed her our wands. at first she did not take them, she finally did though.

We all grabbed on to Heromine since she was the only one that knows were the beach house is and we were gone in a CRACK.