Chapter 3

Days had passed as I was still healing from the fight. I could tell Tsume still didn't want me around, and I was fine with that. I grew up alone, as I got use to being alone. All I knew was I wouldn't make it on my own in this state. 

I had the others to help me out. We kept moving on as places with snow and grassy places had set in. We were able to find a place to rest for the night, as it was getting darker out.

We settled down in a small abandon cave, a small pond of water outside of it as well. I was outside of the cave looking at the moon, remembering my brother, Escanor. Kiba never knew him, even though he was one of the few black wolves within the pack.

He looked after me, he was there for me. As I still feel like he is still by my side. I looked at the moon as i saw his face in the moon, watching over me, for just one moment.

We were pups, he was older by a good year. He went out hunting with some other of the wolves of the hunting group. Next thing I knew, our home was in flames, I was trapped in my cave, my mother and father were on the humans' trucks, dead. As were some other of our pack.

Next thing I knew, Escanor grabs me running out of the cave and with the remaining wolves. BANG! I was on the ground, and he was laying on the ground next to me, bleeding."Remember... who you are..." he said "And don't.... don't ever... forget me.... or mum... and dad..." he said in between gasps for air.

"N-no.." I said in between tears. "You can't... you can't go!" I said pressing my paws on his face. "I'm going to Paradise... When it is your.... your time.... I.... I will.. see.... you... again..." he said. As he passed away. " I was crying.

I howled as there were flames burning around me... The men had left once their work was done. My howl was weak and therefore they couldn't hear me.

The fire cleared as I saw ashes, fallen rocks from the mountains, and bodies of wolves they had left. My vision was still clearing from the smoke, as I saw a couple of men picking up a white wolf pup, the pup, was Kiba.

He bit them, but it wasn't all to powerful. They had taken him away and left me.

I was crying as I looked to the moon, I felt so alone. I heard someone walk up behind me, I turned around and almost bit who it was. It was Tsume. I wish I would have bit him.

"Relax" he said, I just turned my head, rubbing the tears off my face. "Are you ok?" he asked "I'm fine" I said, "Nice try" he said "Tell me, what's eating at you?" he asked. "N-nothin'" I said looking down.

He glared at me "Tell me kid" he said, that set me off, I pinned him to the ground "I'm not a child" I said. "And you don't know what I have been through" I finished as I stood up and walked off with my hands in my pockets.

I walked to the pond a good mile away, he followed me. "I've lost many people in my life, some I couldn't save, others, I killed. I've lost my home, and so I followed my nose to the city. There I made a living, helping those less fortunite" he said. 

I looked at him "Not as bad I have been through..." I said turning back facing the pond. His eyes widened as he sat next to me. "Then tell me" he said. I looked at him, and told him.

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not updating in awhile, but I had gotten busy with school and other things this book I kind of forgot about, but I promise I will try my best to update when I can. Thx!