Michael Imagine 3

--Imagine--

You rushed into the hospital walking straight to the front desk.

"Hi may I hel-"

"I'm here to see Michael Clifford.." You said frantically. The lady jumped back a little, pointing down a hallway.

Your boyfriend Michael, had just been in a terrible car accident. He was coming off of a ramp and was trying to cross the lane when a semi hit the side of his car, causing him to flip across the freeway and down into a ditch. You got the call immediately and rushed to the hospital.

You spotted Michael's mom standing outside a door. A wave of relief washed over her face as she saw you coming towards her.

"Hi honey..oh I'm so glad that you made it." She said, pulling you into a hug.

"How is he?" You asked hesitantly.

"He has some memory loss..the doctor said he may not remember many things, and it could be as bad as to where he may not remember people.." She paused letting out a deep breath. You nodded and turned away to go into the room. Michael was awake, staring around the room.

"Mikey.." You whispered, walking slowly over to his bed. His eyebrows raised and he looked at you confused.

"Why are you here?" He asked letting out a chuckle.

"Because you're my boyfriend.." You said, pulling up a chair to sit next to him.

"Well I mean if you insist! Any man would be lucky enough to have you!" He smirked. You should've been flattered by that comment but it hurt. Bad.

"Do you remember me?" You asked holding your breath.

"Yeah! Of course." He smiled. You let out a sigh of relief. "You're the girl from Game Stop!" He laughed. Your heart sunk. You and Michael met at Game stop over 3 1/2 years ago. He only remembered meeting you. He didn't remember asking you out, moving in with you, your first kiss, your first date. No all of it was gone. You busted into tears cupping your face into your hands.

"Hey why are you crying?" He whispered, rubbing your arm.

"You-Michael we have been dating for 3 years..I met you at Game Stop 3 1/2 years ago. I'm your girlfriend, Y/N. Michael, we live together! Please tell me you remember?" You asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry to say but I don't.." He sighed, shaking his head. "All I remember is meeting you at Game Stop and thinking wow, isn't she beautiful"

"You were in a car wreck..you lost a lot of your memory. Michael, I love you." You whispered the last part, wiping the tears off of your cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. I guess we can start fresh yeah?" He smiled. You shook your head yeah, hoping eventually his memory would start to come back.

"Since you've known me so long, wanna kiss me?" He winked. You laughed, he was the same Michael you fell in love with. You leaned up kissing him gently, he put a piece of your hair behind your ear like he always used to. He pulled away, giving you a confused look.

"Now I do remember kissing you..but not much." He said. You smiled weakly, maybe there was hope that someday he would remember.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I don't know if that was very good x SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT IS AMAZING! ITS SO DIFFERENT THAN I EXPECTED BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I spent my whole Studyhall and lunch listening to it on repeat oops
-Jenaca c; xx