Error!Sans x Hacker!Reader (cont.)

My requester wanted a part two. Here's a drabble of life after the kidnapping.

[Warning: cute, confessions, tiny bit of crying, self-loathing]

**********

        Sans paced circles into the snow a lone flower held tightly in his multi-colored hand. The wind carried it away as he clenched it into just peddles and leaves. He had just conquered a lesser AU, with your help of course! He'd usually be with you, celebrating in that lone room with a movie or something stupid like that (he enjoyed every second that you'd willingly touch him). He was really grateful you said you would help him the day you he spirited you away to that room. But in all the time you two spent together, he had to admit that he was growing feelings toward you. He tried many times to curb them, but each attempt left him falling even more in love with your perfect being. He groaned loudly, tossing his head back, his arms falling limply by his sides. How does one go about confessing? He chuckled lightly, bringing a hand up to clutch his pounding skull. 

        He sighed, teleporting to the room he created for you. You sat alone on the plain bed with a thick book in your hand. You were so engrossed in the main characters struggle to survive that you didn't notice the warped sound and the light foot falls that approached you. When a deep, but gentle, voice echoed in the room you jumped. "OH MY LORD-- gezuss, Sans..." You clutched your shirt front tightly, crumpling the fabric of your (f/c) tee-shirt. You sigh, breathing to slow your racing heart.

        After regaining a semi-normal heart rate, you narrow your eyes softly at Sans. "Sans! Don't do that. You know I scare easily when I read books." You grumble, marking the page with shaking hands.

        Sans did things to your heart that your were, more or less, proud to say. He pulled at your heart strings. Strongly, oh so very strongly. You sigh, giving him your full attention. "Yes, Sans? What is it that you need?" You lean back on the bed, gesturing for him to sit next to you. Sans stands still, much like a statue that would never move, but looked as if they could any second. You raise a brow, having to heave yourself up from your sitting position. You haven't moved from that spot all day, so you bend and twist in odd directions, popping your arched back. Sans flinches visibly, a small line of yellow staining his black cheeks.

        He wasn't acting like usual. When he came back to where ever this was, he'd usually grab you into a big, spinning, bear hug and thank you a thousand times. Your face creases with concern. "Sans, what's up with you?" You cup his blushing cheeks, suppressing a small blush of your own for being this bold. Sans melted into your hands.

        After a long silence, he cups your hands and pulls them from his face, a more serious tone in his glitched, wavering voice. "(Y/n), I have been meaning to tell you this for a while, a-and if you demand to go back home the instant I tell you then... then that's totally fine! but just .. just hear me out, okay?" You nod your head quietly, gripping his oddly shaking hands. 

        Your gaze softens greatly when he gives you a long spiel before getting to the point. "-but (Y/n), I love you. I love you so much that I can't even-" You don't let him finish his sentence before you launch yourself into his sturdy arms, pressing your lips to his teeth in an eager, wanting manner. He gasps in surprise as small beads of tears roll down his cheeks. 

        "I love you, too, you lonely bonehead." You frown as you knock your head against his forehead. "And never let me catch you calling yourself a glitch, error, or heck-even an idiot- ever again." Sans blinks, a grin blossoming across his black and blue skull as he nuzzles his face into your neck. "Alright, princess."