Error!Sans x Hacker!Reader

You had found many ways to make this boring old town fun. Drugs, alcohol, smoking; You never did any of those, but you did play the terrible games that all high school students played. Hacking had become your game. Being as technologically inclined as you were, you were immediately drawn to programming. You knew more about computers than you did about yourself. At school, you were the quiet, intimidating, "leave me alone, I bite" type. That meant you had little to no friends. You'd say your computer was your best friend. But that made you sound stupid. The you online was different than the you in real life.

You glare straight ahead, walking down the hall. With each step you took, the sound of loud laughter, slamming lockers, and the smell of disgusting amounts of perfume made your head ache worse. A sigh escapes you. At least it was the end of the day. You shuffled or of the building, cracking your neck, the wooden seats having made you stiff.

You jumped in your car, driving away from the dreaded place, toying with the radio channels. Just as you found a good one, it blares static. You flinch, instantly turning it off. Stupid mountains, you thought.

The drive home was painfully silent, with just you and your thought to listen to, and the gentle wind that whirled by your open windows kept you awake. You were thinking about your job as a hacker. People pained you big bucks to mess with higher-ups, and by God, were you good at your job. Although no one knew you, you felt famous. After every hacking job, you leave a small code. It held a little version of your (f/a) and your alias, (hacker name). It was your way of saying get lost.

You hummed in disgust. Your mother's boyfriend's car way parked in the driveway. A terrible man, and a terrible driver. You quickly unlock the door and shoot up the stairs in a flash. No way were you talking to anybody other than your mother today. You heaved a sigh of relief as you slumped against your now locked door.

This was your workshop; your cluttered bedroom full of manuals, technology parts, tools, and, as an after thought, your bed. You grin, almost squealing in happiness when you hear the gentle blowing of a computer fan. It made you tiredly feel at home when you were in your room. You drop your bag on your bed, pull up your sleeves, and plop down in front of your computer. You cracked you knuckles as a wicked grin blossoms on your face. "Heh, let's get this started."

You often lost track of time when you worked, usually missing dinner unless you mother called for you, which she was supposed to today. Friday was (f/f) night, too! You glance at the time and scrunch your face in suspicion. Your feet carried you down the stairs before you could protest. You loved tour mother dearly, and would do anything to keep her safe and warm, to protect her bright, wrinkled smile.

The bottom step creaked, so you gently stepped over it with ease. You peeked into the living room bravely. Usually her boyfriend would steal the couch away and watch t.v all day. Ah, he was there. You smile slightly when you spot your mother and her lover. At least she was safe.

You turn on your heel and head for a snack in the kitchen. After rifling through a few cabinets, you grab a few things, turning around to return upstairs when your bump into something. You drop an apple, to which you scramble to pick up. Two hands slither onto your hips. You snap straight up with your goodies in hand, push his hands away harshly, and head for the stairs, all while staying as quiet as you could.

You glared at the gross creature of a man, clenching the apple so tight you broke its skin and bled apple juice onto your hand. The man just stood in the kitchen doorway, leaning against the wall with a triumphant smirk and beefy crossed arms. You avert your gaze. He made you feel so uncomfortable.

You shake your head gently and run up the steps with care. You couldn't let something like that throw you off. Once in your room again, you re position yourself at your desk, wipe your hand of sticky fruit juices, then take a health bite out of the leaking apple. The rumbling in your stomach stopped finally. You resumed your work with determination twinkling in your eyes.

Your eyes began to droop, your head sinking along with it. You tiredly glance at the clock. You have been at this for more than 10 hours, but you could almost feel the end of the hacking job closing in. A little sleep wouldn't hurt, right? A yawn spread across your face as you flop onto your clean bed. A thirty minute nap sounds good. When your head hit the pillow, it was lights out for you.

~~~~~Terrible time skip~~~~~

You groan, pushing up off of the cold, hard floor. Where were you? You look at your hands, your feet, torso, looking anywhere for irreversible damage. Nothing, luckily. You rolled your eyes over the room. It was small, empty, and lifeless, besides you that is, but it felt safe, warm, and oddly nice. You blink, trying to adjust to the dim lighting.

A small light bulb flickered above you. You hum, squinting your eyes at the door less room. How'd you even get in here? I mean, was this a dream? The last thing you remember was laying down to take a small nap, then waking up as if you had a horrible nightmare.

Panic began to overtake you. How did you get here? Who brought you here? When they take you? How long have you been out? All were logical questions to ask, but you just stood there in a daze, staring at the floor and your hands in confused awe. A static whooshing sound catches your attention. You look up and yelp. An inky black and red monster stood in front of you in a casual sweatshirt, hands stuffed into his pockets. When they talked it was... pitiful. Pieces of sentences were lost to his static warbles, but you grabbed the important parts. You were in too much shock to even listen to what he had to say, anyway.

He cleared his throat, beginning his sentences in a cleaner voice, less ear grating. He actually had a great voice if you listened closely.

The Sans the skeleton, as you later found out, was requesting your help in getting into these places called "AUs". He had to explain the whole concept like, ten times before it sank in. You shook you head, rubbing at your temples with one hand. "So let me get this straight. You want me," you point to your chest. "To help you," you jab at his sweater covered rib cage. "Hack into an 'AU' that you can't get into?" This whole thing was definitely a dream. Ha! Talking skeletons. Maybe you need to take a break from hacking for a while, if this was indeed the result of overworking.

Sans was standing casually in front of you, as if you guys were old friends. You glare at him, nodding your head curtly. "On one condition." He tilts his head in curiosity. You stick your hand out ready for a hand shake to seal the deal. "I get to go back home to my mother every once in a while." He smirked, clasping your hand with his red, yellow, and black hand. In the process of shaking your hand, he pulls you forward with a hard yank. One of his hands slip to the back or your head and he smashes his teeth to your lips. You freeze. Oh boy, this was going to be a tough job.