missed you

Chris and i haven’t seen eachother in a while, he came to visit me.

I went downstairs looking for Chris i saw him. He was standing by the doorway with his jeans  and a v neck .

“Hey babe”

“Hey” i said as i went over to kiss him on the lips.

I watched as he stared my body up and down.

“Babe, we haven’t done it in forever i’ve been missing you”

He was right we haven’t seen eachother in a while and all i wanted to do was feel him again.

“Let me carry you” i heard Chris say

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my butt and lifted me onto his waist.

He carried me into our bedroom that we would be staying in for the night.

He tossed me onto the bed and immediately took off his shirt.

Damn. The boy can’t wait?

I decided to do the same.

He looked at me and to my lips he then leaned down and connected our lips. I felt his tongue slip into mine as we moved our mouths in sync,

He pushed me down onto the bed Never leaving my lips for a second.

He then pulled away for a quick breath

“Damn, I missed you” he said

His hand travelled upwards towards my bra. He undid it.

He gently kissed over my breast. A soft moan escaped from my lips. He then went to the buckle of my pants and undid it. I went over to him and did the same. He started to rub his hand against me.

I bet my lip and my hips started grinding against his. I was trying to keep quiet.

I looked down at him. I smirked as I started to stroke him. His breath hitched as I started to speed up.

“ Sto...” he moaned

“Yes babe? Were you saying something?”

“Yes, you better... sto.....” I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence

I grabbed him with both of my hands Rubbing even harder. He thrusted into my hands and the,

“If you don’t st....” he couldn’t even finish his sentence he moaned.

“What? Sorry I didn’t hear that” I teased

“ I said if you don’t stop..” he was struggling. I slowed down and released my hands as I smirked at him.

“Fuck”

He then leaned forward and connected our lips again.

He started to rub against  me.

I moaned into his mouth.

I then felt something slowly enter into me

“SHIT” I screamed

He smirked as he thrusted into me my nails started to dig into his back.

“Chr..is” I struggled to say

My moans got louder as he started to speed up. He began to repentantly slam into me.

“Don’t st-o-p” I breathed out

He tightened his grip on my waist as he kept speeding up

He then came out and started rubbing me again. He moved down and placed his mouth on me. I faintly moaned.

“You like that baby” I heard him say

Damn. His voice is a major turn on

“FUCK CHRIS!” I said as he went back into me

I clenched the sheets as he went deeper.

I had to look away, I couldn’t handle this.

“LOOK AT ME” I heard him say

“Holy. Fricken. Shit”

I closed my eyes.

His thrust became powerful and quicker. I screamed.

“I want the neighbours to know my name” He said.

“They... wi...ll”I tried to say

He slammed into me.

“Oh really!? Say my name!”

“Chri...i- FUCK”

“I don’t hear you”

“Chris don’t stop!” I managed to scream out.

His grunts became sexier than ever. My body started to get weak. He went harder and harder.

My body became limp as pleasure flowed through my body.

“Shit. I missed you baby” I managed to say

Chris plopped beside me as he kissed my cheek.

“You too babe” he said

I watched as he got up and headed towards the shower..

KSOOOO sorry I took so long to post another imagine. So here it is. If you want any request just tell me.Or if you want your name to be in any of them just tell me so I can add your name in it J haha. Glad ya’ll liking these imagines. Anyways I’ll update soon idk what my next sex scene will be? Maybe like a bathtub scene or something. Or I know someone wanted a sexting one and I haven’t done one before so maybe I’ll try! Anyways BYYYEEE!