Chris Brown Dirty Imagines

(dedicated to Nyjah) @nyjah___ on twitter.

We were at my parents house, Me and Chris had recently started dating.

It was a family party everyone was gathered around the tables food was going everywhere

“Chris!”

He came over to me with a smirk on his face

“yes,babe”

“were did you go?” he smirked again leaning closer to me

“Just checking out the house... uhmm why don’t we go upstairs” he whispered in my neck

“Why?”

He then leaned towards me and snuck his hand towards my thigh. His tongue lightly skimmed up my neck.

“shh... just come”

I got sucked in. We then headed towards the stairs and made our way towards a bedroom.

Chris looked towards me and locked the room.

“Chris we shouldn’t be doing this” i said

“Then i guess were just going to have to be quiet” he smirked and headed towards me. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter by the second.

He made his way towards me and rubbed me over my panties. I felt chills run up my spine.

“You can’t make a sound baby” he whispered.

I felt myself tense up. Shit the things he can do to me.

Chris then reached the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. His lips found my breast. I felt as his warm tongue started to caress my breast.

Soft moans escaped from my lips.

He started to nibble them causing me to fight back screams.

He started to leave wet kisses on my chest and up my neck.

SHIT.

I was getting greedy i took him out of his shorts. He was 11 inch.

He watched me as satisfaction came across his face.

“What are you gonna do baby?”

I looked at him and focused. I lightly stroked him. I heard a quiet moan escape from his lips. I stroked in a twisted motion. I watched as he tried to hold back his faint groans.

“Nyjah” he moaned. I felt the heat escaping from his body.

I had to admit. It felt amazing to have this amount of control over him.

“You gotta be quiet remember?” i said to him. I smirked.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him. He then slipped my panties off with his teeth.

“Just because were here doesn’t mean i’m not gonna do my best to satisfy you” he said

OH god.

He placed his mouth on me

OH GOD. I closed my eyes in pleasure. I felt as his warm long tongue  skimmed over my clit. I grabbed the nearest thing around me and started squeezing it trying not to scream.

He could tell i couldn’t handle it. He gribbed my legs.

He blew on me. The cool air made me squirm .

I moaned in pleasure

“What did i tell you?!.” He said

“I’m sorry”

He did it again. I arched my back. He wouldn’t stop.

“Do you love it baby?” he said to me sexily.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he entered me, I squealed.

I looked at the headboard. He smirked as he thrusted into me.

The only sounds was our bodies crashing against each others.

“OH, cHRIS, shit,shit,shit” i said quietly.

“I wish you could scream my name” Chris said

Chris went harder and harder by the second until he started to slow down.

“Chris...i’m..i’m gonna “

“NO. Not till i tell you too” he said

Man he was demanding

I watched as his last few thrusts entered me.

We both released in pleasure. Making me exhausted.

Chris fell beside me as we both started panting

“Damnn baby, you did good” i said to him

“Are you ready for round two?” he said

Oh shit.

LOOOOOL. Okay SO i only did this dirty imagine because i got a request. So yeah. IT’s my first one. KIND OF DIRTAAAAAAAAAAY dontcha think??!? Haha. So anyways yeah. Hope you had fun reading this. And i might do more or just a whole book. A chris Brown fanfic since i already have my JB fanfic “Eventually” so read that if you haven’t. Anyways BYYE