Goblet of Fire

I sat beside Hermione in the Great Hall watching students come and place their names in the Goblet. So far I only saw 12 Gryffindors, 5 Slytherins, 8 Ravenclaws and 3 Hufflepuffs. From the other schools I counted atleast 47 Beauxbatons and 76 Durmstrang students. It was apparant that the Durmstrangs saw this tournament as a chance to show their skills.

A ruckus at the head of the Great Hall grabbed my attention and thats when I saw them. Fred and George carrying small vials of liquid and heading this way with a group of students who seemed to be cheering them on. What on earth were they up to?

They stopped outside the age line that Dumbledore made and held up their tubes. Hermione chuckled and looked up from her book.

"It's not going to work" she told them in a sing song voice.

My eyes flickered to the Goblet of Fire, the age line and then to the vial that Fred and George held in their hands. Oh of course they are going to try and get past the age line by using a aging potion. This should end well.

Fred and George came over and sat on either side of her. "Oh really and why is that?" George asked.

Hermione mimicked the circle that was the age line. "This is an age line, Dumbledore put it up this morning. He can't be fooled by something as dim witted as an aging potion."

"That's why it's brilliant, because its pathetically dim witted." George replied.

I couldn't help but laugh. The way George thought was just out rageous but you had to love his persistence. Fred was more the brains from the two, or atleast George never used his to its fullest extent.

Fred leaned over to me and kissed me. "It's not going to work." he then whispered in my ear.

I snickered a bit. "Then why are you doing it?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Just to humour him." he added in a broken laugh.

George and Fred rose to their feet and moved to the circle before they uncorked their vials and drank the contents. Then they jumped inside the circle and waited before they threw in a piece of parchment with what I thought was their names. Before I could count to three blue flames circled around them and then they were thrown out of the circle. When they rose to their feet they were sporting a long grey beard and matching grey hair. Everyone in the room including the two were laughing hysterically.

Then all went silent and everyones attention turned towards the Great Hall doors. I watched as a tall husky male walked forward and glanced at Hermione, she smiled back. He passed the age line and tossed his name into the goblets flame and then smiled at Hermione again. Then he left.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Are you freaking mad, that's Viktor Krum." Ron replied.

"Oh you mean that guy he was going on about at the Quidditch world cup?" I asked.

Before the school trimester had started up Harry, Hermione and myself were invited by the Weasley's to the Quidditch World Cup. It was quite an interesting sight and what grabbed my attention more was when we went inside the tent. It looked small on the outside but the inside was massive.

Fred walked over to my side and sat down before he attempted to kiss me with his raggedy bear. After several scratches from his wirey beard hair I finally gave in and suffered for five whole seconds. It was now lunch and Fred said something about going to shave before he ate. I joined Hermione at the table and waited patiently. About a half an hour later Fred and George sat down beside us and we began to eat.