Dinner Date

It's the next day, and I was hoping on sleeping in this morning. It lasts for some time, until  I feel a pressure on my lips. I open my eyes after a bit to see that Alex is kissing me. I close my eyes and start to kiss back, loving this wake up call. My arms then find their way around his neck and I relax into the kiss, pulling him a bit closer. Alex ends up hovering above me now, his hands wandering.

"Alex...." I say between kisses. 

"Hmm?" He mumbles. 

"This can't....happen...now."

"I don't care." He says, starting to kiss me with more intensity. 

My hands my their way to his hair and I tug lightly as my pulse and heartbeat quicken. I kiss back with just as much intensity, pulling myself closer as I can get. Then I turn the tables and I flip us over so that I'm on top of him now. I still continue with tugging on his hair, but give that a rest to run them over his shoulders, and down his sides. His hands rest on my back for a bit before making them wander. I make a few quiet noises, which are muffled by his lips since he's still kissing me. That's when I feel his fingers trail underneath the shirt that I wore to bed last night. I shiver at the skin to skin contact of his fingers to my back. But I pull away from his lips, leaning my forehead against his. 

"My shirt....stays on..."

"Ohhh come on. We have to have a little fun this week. And I want to have that kind of fun."

"Makes me wonder what it is with you guys and the mornings."

"Pleaaaase?"

"Oh ok, have on."

"Yesss." He cheers before pressing his lips back to mine.

Then he rolls us over again so that I'm under him again. His lips instantly find their way back to mine, and his hands rest on my sides. It doesn't take him too long to move his hands to the bottom of my shirt and play with the hem of it. As he starts to move it up a little bit, he pulls away from my lips and presses them to my neck. I stay calm for a while as he moves along my neck, but when he gets close to my sensitive spot, I lose it. I tilt my head to the side, close my eyes, and bite my lip as I feel him closing in on the spot. All he does is gently press his lips to it, and it makes me sigh quietly. Then he attacks the spot without warning me and a loud moan comes from me. He smirks against my neck and continues, which causes me to breath heavily and quieter moans come from me from time to time. Especially when he adds in the teeth with the nipping and biting at the skin. He keeps nipping and biting the skin as he moves away from my neck, before pressing his lips back to mine. 

That's when my shirt gets lifted higher and I have to sit up while kissing him so that I can take off my shirt. We break the kiss as Alex helps pull the shirt over my head, before kissing every inch of skin he can reach. With every kiss, my heartbeat gets faster and so does my breathing. Since he already had his shirt off, half of my job was done. Basically after the kissing of every inch of skin he could get was done, the rest of both of our clothes came off and we got under the blankets. A few hours later I wake up, snuggled into Alex. I look up to see him looking back at me, watching me sleep. 

"That was a great wake up call." I laugh lightly. 

"Glad you thought so." He chuckles, leaning down and kissing me briefly.

He pulls me closer into his side after he pulls away and sighs. He runs his fingers lightly over my shoulders while I trace patterns on his chest. 

"I love you...so much." I mumble. 

"I love you too."

"I suppose we should get up now right?"

"We could....if that's what you want to do."