Welcome Home!

First let's start things off with me introducing myself. My name is Brooke Riley, and yes I'm married to the Alex Riley...the WWE Superstar. Yeah it's kind of hectic around here with him being gone so long. But he comes home every chance he can, and well today is one of those days. See I'd be on the road with him and all, but I'm not part of the roster or in the business so I can't. I do go to shows when they're in town, ringside nonetheless and I go backstage before the show and after the show. The perks of being married to a WWE Superstar right? Surprisingly, this is one of those weeks where they get one of the rare few days off. I can't wait for him to come home. 

I'm sure you want to hear how Alex and I had met right? Of course you do. Well it all started a few years ago, I was obviously a big fan of his and I had first met him at an autograph signing. Whenever there was an autograph signing nearby or in town, I went and thus Alex had started to remember me. Just one day at one of the signings along with his autograph he had written something else. I noticed some numbers and I realized after a while that he had not only signed the picture, but he had given me his number. Now how many times can a fan say that he's given them his number? Not many, rarely any. To tell you the truth, I was pretty nervous to even call or text him. But one day I finally did and boy am I glad I did. If I hadn't have gone to the signing and met him, I wouldn't have got his number and I wouldn't be married to him today. I thank fate for bringing us together. 

So it's Tuesday morning, the day where Alex comes home for the week. I was so excited that I couldn't go back to sleep once I woke up. So since it was pretty early, I changed into warm clothes and went out for a jog around the neighborhood. Once I came back around and I was close enough to the house, I walked the rest of the way to cool myself down. I unlocked the door and walked in, dropping my keys on the table. I went and opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water and basically gulping it down. I put it back into the fridge and went upstairs to change into regular clothes for the day. 

I change into a white spaghetti strap top with a pink Pointelle Crop Shrug with a pair of jeans. Of course I have my wedding rings on, a pink rose ring, a pink Lipsy heart charm bracelet and watch, pink feather drop earrings and a baby doll necklace. I also have light pink eyeshadow, pinkish lip gloss and after I made sure everything was done, I spray mist spray on myself. I grab light pink and sparkly heels and put those on before grabbing my phone and heading back downstairs.

"Alex should be home soon." I say to myself as I walk down the  stair, glancing at the time on my phone. 

I go into the living room to hang out and try to relax until Alex comes home. But who am I kidding, I'm all excited because I haven't seen him in forever...home that is. I kept looking at the time, anxious of course. I was ready to doze off when suddenly I heard car doors shut. I perked up and listened carefully for the front door to open. Sure enough it did and I heard the sound of Alex walking in with his things. 

"Brooke, I'm home!" Alex calls out. 

He doesn't know that I'm nearby in the living room so I can hear him. I jump up from the couch and dash to the front door where I basically jump on him and hug him tightly.

"Someone missed me terribly I see." He chuckles, hugging back just as tight.

"Of course I missed you terribly. You know I act like this when you finally come home." I mumble into his shoulder.

"I know that, but I think you're forgetting something. Where's my welcome home kiss?"

"Oh yes, how could I forget? How silly of me."

I pull my face from his shoulder and lift my head up so that I'm face to face with him. We seal the gap and our lips connect. I'm well overdue for one of these, and I hate not being able to kiss him while I'm home alone and he's off on the road. Alex holds me as he walks forward a bit and he closes the front door with his foot, just so that we don't give the neighbors a show. We finally break after a brief moment and lean our forehead against each others.