•||32||•

Keith fell out of the cryogenic pod and into Tessa's arms. He looked up at her and she sweetly smiled down at him. "How're you feeling Keith?" Allura asked him and he stood up.

"I feel fine. Where's Lance?" Keith just wanted to see him.

"He's in his room," Shiro crossed his arms and faced Keith. "He was really worried about you. You should go talk with him." Keith nodded and walked to Lances room and found him huddled in a ball on his bed.

"Lance?" He jolted up and looked at Keith. More tears streamed down his face as he looked at Keith, a scar going across his face. He got up and hugged Keith tight, Keith doing the same to Lance. They cried into each other's shoulders. They fell back against the bed, Keith under Lance. Lance gently placed his lips on Keith's and Keith kissed him back, running his hands though Lances hair.

"I love you so much Keith." Lance kissed all over his face and Keith chuckled.

"I love you too," Lance rested his head on Keith's chest. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

"I'm just glad you're safe now," Keith played with Lances hair. "When you were fighting all of those aliens, why did you start to act up when that girl came up?"

"She's like fourteen Lance. I just don't understand how a little girl could get out here this far without it being Pidge," Keith sighed. "I acted up the first couple days of fighting and they beat me senseless every time I did act up or not. I just didn't see a point anymore," tears built up in his eyes. "I felt like I would never see you again." Lance sat up and wrapped his arms around Keith, pulling him into a long needed hug.

Keith remained still in his arms. He missed this feeling of comfort. "You're okay. I'm okay," Lance whispered. "I love you Keith. Nothing can stop that."

||•Eight Months Later•||

Keith held Lances hand as they left the ship, Lance pulling Keith out. "Come on Keith!" Lance laughed as he ran onto the green grass, collapsing onto it and smiled up at the grey sky as it rained. Keith lied down next to him and looked over at Lance as he smiled at the rain. "I missed the rain."

Shiro lied on Lances other side with Pidge next to Keith with Hunk next to Shiro. Allura and Coran looked up at the rain in wonder. Aunt Sarah ran out onto the grass and nearly screamed upon seeing such a spacecraft. Lance smiled and closed his eyes and let the water drop onto his face. "Lance?" He turned his head to Keith. "We'l get sick. Let's get inside." Lance sighed and nodded and stood up and walked inside with Keith, hands together. They walked into Lances room and found it dirty with his grandparents sitting on is bed.

Mia hugged her grandson and looked at his ears. "Your ears Lance."

"I know but in space they have no law against it," Lance chuckled. "I see you're still thriving."

"Oh barely," she pushed her glasses up her nose. "We're not getting any younger Lance and I feel like our time is coming soon. Will you stay longer this visit?" She coughed lightly and Lance helped her and his grandfather down to their bed downstairs.

"I'll try but please, don't get out of bed you're sick." He pulled the blanket up on them and walked out of the room with Keith.

"You're grandparents are on their last leg Lance, I'm so sorry." Keith rubbed his back and Lance nodded and rested his head on Keiths shoulder as they held a brief hug. They spoke with Shiro and he said they could stay longer. Cynthia walked upstairs into her sons room to give him a hug, to find him asleep in bed holding Keith.

"Oh Lance." She giggled and pulled the blanket up on them.