•||4||•

Allura sighed as Hunk and Pidge threw Green Goo at each other from across the table. "Paladins!" She shouted and they looked at her. "I get that you two are the only ones who are on the castle at this moment but can you please stop making a mess of my palace!"

"Yeah sure," Hunk ate the glob of Green Goo in his hand and smiled at Allura. "When are we getting to that planet anyway?"

"In a few ticks we should be able to get pulled into its gravitational pull," Coran answered. They soon landed and Keith, Lance and Shiro board. Lance went straight to his room and lied down on the bed. "What's got his quiznak in a bunch?"

"He's homesick. That's all. We are just by the Milky Way and Earth is in there somewhere. He just wants to see his family." Shiro answered as he took his helmet off and ate the green goo that wasn't touched by the Yellow and Green Paladins, or on the floor.

"Well we could make a small stop to Earth for a few grimnocks," Allura smiled. "But why would he be homesick? We're his family, aren't we?"

"Yeah but he also has his family on Earth that raised him. He has like three brothers, two sisters, aunts and uncles and grandparents and parents who lived with him. He's used to something big, not something as small us our group." Hunk ate another glob of green goo.

"And it wouldn't be so bad to go back to Earth. I could get equipment and Hunk could show you guys our kind of food and we could all stay with Lances family or something but we can't go back to the garrison." Pidge smiled.

"Why couldn't we go to the garrison?" Keith asked.

"Well, simply put, when we all met me, Hunk and Lance all snuck out and saw Shiro crash, Keith save him and all of that. If we went back we wouldn't have rooms to stay in or even a way in seeing as we all basically seemed to flunk out and ran back home." Pidge stood up and walked over to Hunk and took a handful of his green goo and ate it.

"Besides, we could all just stay in the castle or something and park it in Lances backyard." Hunk smiled. Lance walked into the dinning hall and looked around. He grabbed a plate of green goo, chugged it down and walked back to his room.

"Okay its final," Allura stood up and smiled at her Paladins. "We're going to Earth!" She giggled and Keith nodded.

"I'll, go tell Lance." He was the least fit person to tell him but he warned to at least ask him why he missed his family so much.

"Why don't we make it a surprise. He's been homesick since the day we left Earth." Shiro smiled and Keith nodded.

"I'll set a course for Earth. The rest of you get some rest, even you Princess." Coran walked to the control room and set a course for Earth.

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•

So since we don't know his parents or siblings names but have seen a picture
Imma name them
And fight me I know it's not canon